Bad
Good

Our Bayless Middle School is wonderful in acedemics and character teachings. Being on campus with these students has such a feel of family. Bayless is always committed to training our youth to become productive and positive adults which will grow to lead our community, our city and our nation.

Bayless Junior High has finally become a Missouri and National School of Charcter. With the great diversity at this school I believe it brings the students together a lot more. I want to hand it to this school for how far it has come!!

Bayless Jr. High recently won Missouri School of Character. We are curently in the running for National School of Character. I really enjoy going to this school. Bayless is one of the best around. My whole family has gone to Bayless. I really love Bayless!

This School is the safest along with nicest school anyone could go to. I imagine my children will go to this school also!

Last modified Bayless Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.