Posted February 08, 2013
Our Bayless Middle School is wonderful in acedemics and character teachings. Being on campus with these students has such a feel of family. Bayless is always committed to training our youth to become productive and positive adults which will grow to lead our community, our city and our nation.

Posted February 10, 2010
Bayless Junior High has finally become a Missouri and National School of Charcter. With the great diversity at this school I believe it brings the students together a lot more. I want to hand it to this school for how far it has come!!

Bayless Jr. High School 1

Posted July 26, 2009

Bayless Jr. High School 4

Posted March 10, 2008
Bayless Jr. High recently won Missouri School of Character. We are curently in the running for National School of Character. I really enjoy going to this school. Bayless is one of the best around. My whole family has gone to Bayless. I really love Bayless!

Posted December 12, 2006
This School is the safest along with nicest school anyone could go to. I imagine my children will go to this school also!

Bayless Jr. High School 4

Posted December 29, 2004
Bayless Jr. High is the best school for a child to get a degreeable education I think Mr. Tucker is doing a fine job as Principal and Mrs. Meyer is the best secetery ever!

Posted August 01, 2004
Bayless Jr High is the number one school in Missouri. I give it two thumbs up. I have to hand it to Mrs. Baumman for her out standing performance as the Jr. High Principal.

Bayless Jr. High School
4530 Weber Rd, St. Louis, MO  63123
Last modified Bayless Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayless Jr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top