Soldan International Studies 0

Posted October 31, 2009
Three Years ago I posted my opinion about Soldan ISHS. I am pleased to re-post and update. My daughter and her entire graduating class are success stories. All of the students in her graduating class are now in there Junior year in college all over the country. Most of them received scholarships to noteable colleges and are doing quite well. The top four students in the class attend Harvard, Washington University, Howard University, and Webster University. My daughter is one of the four. Six students in the class received Bill Gates scholarships, more than any school in this country in 2007. That says quite a bit about this school. By they time they were seniors they were molded and convinced to continue their education. No drop-outs in this group. Congratulations to the students, staff, and parents. This information was not published for everyone to see.

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted January 11, 2007
As a student I believ that Soldan ISHS is one of the best schools in the city. We have some of the most intelligent teachers and administrators (many with Phd), who really want the best for us. The students awork as a team with one academic goal-to make Soldan the best school in the world. We have many of extra activites for students to participate inw. The school is simply marvelous!

Posted May 24, 2005
- a former student

Soldan International Studies 4

Posted July 06, 2004
Soldan is an exciting school with a vivid diverse atmosphere. My child is currently enrolled there. I graduated myself for this High School in 1973 so I have emotional ties there as well. A couple of my instructors are still teaching there now. I must say that things have changed somewhat. There seems to be a high level of academic and diverse activities for the students to participate in and most of the staff are concerned about the students academic, social, and emotional success. But I was a little disapointed with the clerical staff. On more than one occasion my calls and/or messages did not reach the principal. I had to physically go to the school in order to speak with him. He tried to assure me that it would not happen again. Overall the atmosphere is clean, comfortable and conducive to learning.

Soldan International Studies
918 North Union Blvd, St. Louis, MO  63108
Last modified Soldan International Studies is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Soldan International Studies Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top