St. Louis, MO

Posted August 02, 2013
Carr Lane is a great school for kids who love to play instrument , sing, and draw. I appreciate the teachers till this day for giving me a great middle school education. Very fun if you join there drumline. Carr Lane Jags!!

Posted August 02, 2013
Carr Lane VPA school is an excellent school to send your child to learn diverse areas of the arts. The staff is caring and knowledgeable. The education is top rated.

Posted March 07, 2012
Was a great school to attend. I went in that school scared of life and I left confident and ready for the world. Its been 7 years and I still credit Them for my success.

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Carr Lane taught all three of my daughters, the teachers and adminstrators made sure that they were ready for high school and beyond. That school is truly a blessing for any child that goes there.

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
My child is a 7th grade student at Carr Lane VPA. I love the school and the teachers. In my opinion every teacher wants every student to do their very best. I volunteer several hours a week because of this. My child is in the Strings and Vocal music programs at Carr Lane. Her VPA teachers are wonderful. They enhance her getting smart through the Arts. She currently has a 4.0 GPA.

Posted October 09, 2008
this is my 5 week and i alredy love it 6th grader

Posted May 08, 2008

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School 4

Posted August 21, 2007
At my school we do more things then what I know most schools in the district don't do as far as activities go and the great arts classes. I enjoy being a student at Carr lane VPA Middle School an I will miss going there.

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School 4

Posted June 18, 2007

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2007
This school is terrible on discipline and behavior strategies. The Teachers are professional, but the overall the academics are poor. Uncontrollable, unruly,children create problems within the school and are allowed to remain in that school. Poor academics scores come from lack of control, caused by Principal and Faculty not controlling and enforcing rules for children with poor behavior. If they focused in on getting students to do school work and not give parties for kids to dance, shake, curse and act like they run the school, some of the programs that the school offer would be working. Not a step up defintly a step down. If they take the power from the students and give it to the teachers this school could be a good school.

Carr Lane Vpa Middle School
1004 North Jefferson Ave, St. Louis, MO  63106
Last modified Carr Lane Vpa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carr Lane Vpa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top