Bad
Good

My son has been going to Gateway 3 years and he's had 2 great teachers. There before and after schools studies are terrific for children to get some extra study in. I like Gateway Elementary, they just don't offer enough extracurricular activities for young children.

My son has been in Gateway for three years at first I loved it he was learning alot. Now he is scared to go to school he is being bullied by students and the teachers do not listen to him when he tries to tell the teacher instead of reacting to the bullies.

My son loves it at gateway. It has lots of hands on.

Great facilities (state of the art), good teachers (caring and compassionate), so-so administration (caring more about weather shirts are tucked in than they do about teaching my son math), and just downright obnoxious, loud students that misbehave and bully other children (not just isolated incidents, more like anevery day occurance) incidents incidents, more like an everyday occurrence)

I have to say that I was a student at this school from kindergarten to 5th grade and me and my parents see what a wonderful school it was. It had very hands on activities which allowed me to learn things very fast and the discipline was always under control! There was also a 'GEMS' TV station that went around the school and the year I was in 5th grade they started the Gateway Idol in which I participated to the top 10. This school gave me great experiences and friends that I will be able to carry with me through out my lifetime. The teachers are magnificent and respectful of all students and the Principal leadership is always present! Everyone knows the principal on a personal level so its very nice to know the 'top guy'. Although many parents do not participate much when they do it is greatly appreciated!

My child has attended since Kindergarden. I love this school the teachers are caring and the students are very bright and talented. The PTO board is wonderful and there is always a high turnout. They are recognized as a great school through out the district.They have set high standards for other schools to follow. The students are smart and are ready for advancement in other schools once they leave Gateway Elementary. I believe that children are prepared for the future.

Last modified Gateway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.