Posted November 23, 2014
Strong Character Education Program, Involved PTO, Before and After Care, Outdoor Classroom, Smiling Staff, Music Teacher of the Year! Computer Lab, Fabulous Library!

Posted April 18, 2014
Stix is TRULY a GREAT school! Awesome staff, Awesome curriculum. My daughter and Nephew LOVE it here! Parents are heavily involved, which is the key to a GREAT school.

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is Stix early childhood center it is part of the St Louis School District from the first time I entered Stix I was impressed with the cleanliness and how informative the teaching staff is. My son now attends but my daughter went there for a summer program and both children loved it especially the staff. If any improvement could be made to this exceptional school I would like to see more extracurricular programs for the children.

Stix Early Childhood Center 4

Posted February 20, 2014
Stix ECC has a nice atmosphere. The students are diverse. Most of the staff and teachers are kind and aware of how to direct positive behavior and help children to be accountable for their own behavior and learning. I do wish there was more communication or insight into what the kids are learning or how they are progressing. The biggest problem is that this school only goes to grade 2nd.

Posted November 06, 2009
I think this school is the best for my child. I love the atmosphere, and teachers. I also love the diversity and presents of childrenh with special needs.

Stix Early Childhood Center 0

Posted October 07, 2009
I love the diversity of the school as well as the patience of the teachers.

Stix Early Childhood Center 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I love stix. I am so satisfied with the parent-teacher involvement and the diversity. I really hope they are able to add 3-5th grade. I have grown to love the students, and parents that my kids are used to

Posted June 09, 2009
Awesome school. My daughter attended this school from preK until 2nd grade. I would recommend every child goes there. I love Stix ECC.

Posted May 28, 2009
Two of my three kids attend Stix and the third will attend when he is old enough. It is a very welcoming and nurturing environment. The school is going back to a Project Construct teaching method next year and we are looking forward to that. The feeder school for the Early Childhood graduates will be up and running for the 11-12 school year. That school will be 3rd-5th grade. Still no word on where it will be.

Posted March 11, 2009
My son is a preschooler at STIX this year and our experience has been fantastic. The environment is so stimulating and supportive. The emphasis on diversity couldn't be better. At the holidays, he learned about many traditions of different religions. I think the leadership in the PTO is good, but would like to see more parental involvement, which may be related to the fact that the kids there come from all over the city and many take a bus to and from school, so an extra trip across town for PTO functions may be difficult. That being said, we collected the most cans of any school in the city (quite a feat!) for the recent can drive and holiday and halloween parties have been very well attended. We are working with the school board on a new school for 3rd to 5th grade continuing the project construct theme, exciting!

Stix Early Childhood Center
647 Tower Grove Ave, St. Louis, MO  63110
Last modified Stix Early Childhood Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Stix Early Childhood Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top