Bad
Good

Mann Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2014
What I think others should know that Mann is a great school and I will always love the teachers quality,the Principals Leadership, Parent Involvement and I think other kids should go there.

Posted June 25, 2010
This is a great example of where an excellent principal brings out the best in the teachers and pupils alike. I just hope that the SLPS administration realises this and does not decide to change the principal just because they do not like him. The interests of the students must be #1 not the interests of pencil pushing, over paid bureaucrats

Posted February 12, 2010
My child s teacher is wonderful and the kids love the principal. My kid did not speak English and she never felt like stranger. She gets up every morning happy to go to school. I have never heard from her that she did not want to go to school . Every time I had a concern they listened to me.

Mann Elementary School

Posted October 10, 2008
This school is what I envisioned of a city school. The office is disorganized and not professional. The teacher is not friendly and shows little interest when explaining the history of the child and where she is struggling academically. The afterschool program is a joke. Reading the manual that they hand out, I felt like it was for a juevenile focusing on not being intoxicated while picking up your child, not hitting your child and not swearing. A county school would never give instructions such as that. I believe that is all common sense manners but apparently not at this school.

Mann Elementary School 2

Posted December 23, 2005
I was warned about city public schools and so far Mann has lived up to almost everywhere predicted nightmare. My kids are constantly harrassed, beat up, chased home; the school bus comes some days and some days it does not; the days it comes, it comes late. Despite meetings with the principal and parent liaison, these issues have not been resolved. My special needs daughter has been left outside unsupervised, glasses broken, coat lost or stolen at school. I'm at my wits' end as to know what to do next. I'm so disgusted with the way they've been mishandled that when winter break is over, I hope to have them transferred to a new school because it does not seem as if this solution can be resolved. I feel like I'm being blown off to a certain extent because I'm up to the school so much. What to do?

Posted October 22, 2004
Mann Elementary is a wonderful place for children. With dignified and visionary leadership, Mann's faculty has proven itself to be professional, caring and dedicated. The positive, nurturing environment contributes greatly to the academic and social successes of the students. Kudos to Mann for believing in the limitless potential of the children, their families, and the surrounding Tower Grove South community.

Mann Elementary School
4047 Juniata St, St Louis, MO  63116
Last modified Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.