St. Louis, MO

Meramec Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2013
my son transferred to this school this year. He gets bullied with little to no action from the principle to correct this issue.

Meramec Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2008
this school makes my child have great grades and i think that the teachers there are so very friendly and that the testing scores of my child are just wonderful.

Meramec Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2008
Meramec Elementary School is well run and has excellent, devoted teachers who care deeply for the children they serve. The building is an architectural gem, has new air conditioning and a great playground. My grandson felt safe and loved there.

Meramec Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2007
This is my daughters second year at Meramec and I am pleased with the education that they are providing her. My daughter is a bright and intelligent little girl who takes her education seriously. She is reading above her grade level as well as performing above her grade level in math and spelling. The one thing that I do not like about Meramec, and it is probably true of other elementary schools, is that there is no program in place for enrichment.

Meramec Elementary School
2745 Meramec St, St. Louis, MO  63118
Last modified Meramec Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meramec Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top