Bad
Good

I went to this school when it was called Southwest High back in the early 70's. I now live in New Mexico and work for a Police Dept. I am so pleased to see it has taken another shape and name . Teachers,take care of the students, and students, study hard, discipline is something learned and earned. It's not easy to maintain discipline, it is necessary though to succeed .

Its a great school but tooooo small move back to old place.

Tis is the only school in St. Louis public schools I recommend... They Listen... All of my children go there when possible. I have one that has graduated from here and a freshman now already decorated. Five Star,

This is my Junior year and as a school we are becoming better daily. Academics is great also enrollment is escalading.

A few years ago when I was just a freshman I gave a review about the school. Now that I am a junior my outlook has changed. We have a better principal. Our new principal,Ms.V, really cares about us. Although we are in a smaller building we continue to excel. Cleveland is a good school and I love it.

Last modified Cleveland Njrotc Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.