Bad
Good

Lyon At Blow Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2012
I attended Lyon A.B.I elementary from 1999-2005 and it was, by far, the most wonderful school I've ever attended. The teachers were AMAZING and have left life-long impressions on me. I still remember each one of them and exactly how they've shaped my life in some way or another. I'm so greatful to have gone to such a wonderful school. I just recently visited the old school building to find it vacant and up for sale and it broke my heart. Some of my most fond memories have come from that school and it feels like only yesterday I was running across the playground and laughing and playing with my classmates.

Lyon At Blow Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2012
Oh Gosh, I just wrote a long note stating I went here 70 years ago and how much I loved it. I went on to describe how the hardwood floors were.so beautiful and gleeming. Its so sad to see it up for sale. I remember every thing about it like it was yesterday. I remember sitting in the hallways outside our rooms on Halloween in our costumes. We got to see the other friends in the other rooms I even remember where my class rooms were. Oh I remember most of my friends and wonder where they are today. I just connected with one, Anita Fernandez and we had a wonderful visit over the phone. She still lives in St.Louis and I live in Jacksonville, Fl. PS. We had WONDERFUL TEACHERS. Sincerely, (Elizabeth)Libby McMenomy, Bean

Lyon At Blow Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2011
i hate this school! its whole set up is terrible, there are students fighting in the middle of the hallways. my daughter was getting bullied and i talked to the teacher and he said he had .more important things to do but he saw it! that is terrible

Lyon At Blow Elementary School 5

Posted February 06, 2008
Lyon is a wonderful school I had a son and daughter to attend there and the teachers really do care about the children as if they were their own. The secretary made life a breeze for our enrollment process. Our family really enjoyed the educational experience at Lyon.

Lyon At Blow Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2004
My son attended Lyon in the past for Kg and 1st grades. I was very displeased with this school. Whenever my son would have a problem the teachers would only complain about it, however, when I sopke with them trying to find a fix to the problem, they would not be willing to work with me. Also, the lady who was supposed to sit with the kids after school had to catch a bus at 4:15 (school let out at 3:50). My son's aunt forgot that she was to pick him up one day, so when I got there to pick him up, they had already had the cops come pick him up and take him to the police station. And no one at the school would tell me which station or let me use the phone to find out! Not knowing where your child is, is a horrible nightmare!

Lyon At Blow Elementary School
516 Loughborough Ave, St Louis, MO  63111
Last modified Lyon At Blow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.