Bad
Good

I wish the parents were involved more & I wish they would bring back the after school sports.like they did when I was there They do not have any PARENT involvement in anything that goes on there, They seem to be pretty well with no fighting. I have 2 children here in the 2008-2009 school year., Just wish they would involve parents more & thats my only complaint

I think Busch AAA is a good school. I attended this school for 3 years. And I can say this school is improving very much. There is now a National Junior Honors Society that is at my former school. There is a varitey of different people there. We have now been given a IT room(woodshop). A teacher named mrs. Nickic has been given a $15,000 for the school and $5,000 will be used for a mobile computer lab. Now people can not say Busch is not a good school, because they are not the kids that attend the schhol and know what's going on there everyday. We have been given a new Principal and Vice-Principal. They gave made this school way more noticable with the help of the students. The scool made AWP last year. And we do not doubt we have this year. and more years to come.

Last modified Busch Ms Character & Athletics is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.