Posted October 21, 2009
I am Washington Parent and I love it! I have a KG & a 2nd grader. This is my girls 2nd year here... The teachers are wonderful and caring!!!

Posted June 05, 2009
This is an excellent school. My child loves it and looks forward to going to school everyday and learning new things. Teachers are outstanding and the principal is young, exuberant and makes sure, above all, the whole school is a safe environment.

Posted April 02, 2009
One of the best environments that SLPS has to offer--though trying to implement Montessori philosophy, much less use the marvelous manipulatives remains an ongoing challenge we try to embrace. Don't ask about the paperwork! I do love my students and their parents--and we have the best staff! Since it's public P3-5th, it's free if you can get into our 'magnet' system.

Washington Montessori 4

Posted August 11, 2008
I believe if the focus were more on what the teachers are doing and less on test scores then this school would be perfect

Washington Montessori
1130 North Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO  63113
Last modified Washington Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Montessori Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top