PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went to SMOS for 9 years, and it is a fabulous school. You will not find a better grade school in St. Louis. The academics are tough but help you develop study skills. The teachers are great, and the athletics are also solid. I was well ahead of the vast majority of my classmates in high school this year, and I attribute that to SMOS. It is a great school with great faculty, great kids, and is a wonderful community. Thank you SMOS for preparing me for a lifetime of success!

We needed to find a school that would test our child for early entry. Our plan was to attend private school for K & 1st grade and then transfer into the public school. However, SMOS won us over and we're going to stay put. The school community is absolutely amazing! Teachers, parents, and staff are really a unified team to bring out the best in the students. Even the older students willingly take on an active role in nurturing the younger kids. If you're looking for a village to raise your child, this is definitely the place!

St. Margaret's is a jewel of a school! Not only are the academics challenging and the teachers compassionate, but the parent involvement is excellent. Everyone is welcoming and open-minded. The diversity and commitment to social issues is perfect, and sets a wonderful example for what a Catholic education should entail. The more we, as a family, learn about the school, other families, teachers, and community, the more happy we are about the decision that we made to send our children there.

I went to this grade school from kindergarten to eighth grade. It was tough, but I got a lot of great experience for the stuff that I did in high school- especially the writing skills. I really enjoyed my years here; it's a great place to send your kids!

Last modified St Margaret Of Scotland School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8