Posted May 05, 2011
I love being apart of the school. The adminstration and faculty work hard to make sure that their students are challenged and successful. I would highly recommend this school for any family looking for an excellent education and Catholic teachings for their children.

Posted March 30, 2011
St. Simon School has prepared my daughter for high school. She had straight A's in grade school and has straight A's in her Catholic high school. The instruction by the teachers is great and the school administration is always present and helpful. I have and will recommend this school to anyone looking for a high quality grade school in South County.

St Simon The Apostle School 1

Posted February 26, 2011
Administration is unable to clearly or consistently communicate. Communications from school are contradictory, disorganized, and/or incomplete. Questions are answered with silence or evasive answers. Teachers range from good to atrocious. Student discipline is wildly inconsistent, and at times very inappropriate. Homework is inconsistent and poorly organized, while expectations are not communicated. Students are not challenged to succeed. There is a lot of positivie school spirit among the parents, many of whom attended the school when they were children.

Posted September 16, 2009
Helped my brther out tremendously after his wife died!! Great before & after chool program! Best support system ever1

St Simon The Apostle School 3

Posted July 25, 2008
St Simon's teaching staff is in huge need of a revamp. Hopefully the new priest and principal we are getting this year will realize this and make some changes. Too many teachers just glide throw the year not inspiring the kids to learn but just going thru the motions. New teachers leave because the school isn't proactive enough. The parish as a whole doesn't embrace change well so things will stay as they are because of the lack of motivation to make a change.

St Simon The Apostle School 3

Posted June 05, 2008
Well, my time at St, Simon's was great. All the teachers were great. The best teacher I had there was Coach K the PE teacher he was fun and understanding. He made class fun and I actually enjoyed PE for once. I will miss him and the other teachers. I guess what I learned not just in his class but others is that you can not make excuses for everything and you have to be accountabel for your actions because in life nobody cares about your problems. Thanks for a great 8 years st. simons I will miss you all and had a blast

Posted April 27, 2008
I enjoyed my time at St. Simons but the parents their made a tough place to work. They would complain about every grade you gave their son or daughter and questioned you on everything. They would tell me I am not paying for my daughter to get C and B's. So what are you going to do it about it. I really had no backing by the administration either. The principal would tell me to let the kids retake the test so they could get a better grade. So, I just stopped giving anybody lower than a B. Dont get me wrong it was not all parents or students. Just a handfull of students that were disrespectful to me and other teachers. Plus making only $24,000 really was not worth it

Posted February 21, 2008
St. Simon the Apostle School is a wonderful environment for students and their parents. The students are encouraged to help others in school and in the community. St. Simon School is always looking toward the future, preparing each child to be their best. I have two children that currently attend St. Simon School. St. Simon School is truly an extended family.

Posted February 09, 2008
My three children received a wonderful educational foundation at St. Simon School. They were encouraged to become life long learners and care for others.

St Simon The Apostle School 4

Posted May 10, 2004

St Simon The Apostle School
11019 Mueller Road, St. Louis, MO  63123
Last modified St Simon The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Simon The Apostle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top