St Dominic Savio Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2011
My child is part of a family at St. Dominic. She is challenged by state of art technology, teachers and principal. Care and concern foster great child development.

St Dominic Savio Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2011
My child loves SDS! We originally planned to only attend preschool, but have been very impressed by the school, the teachers and especially the principal. Now we intend to continue through eight grade with him and his little brother.

St Dominic Savio Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2010
We actually live in another parish but chose this school instead. They have a huge enrollment because they try to stay current and involved with the students. We absolutely love this school!

St Dominic Savio Elementary School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
Excellent school!!! My kids were in public and changed very quickly. There are not enough words to tell you what a terrrific school this is. I am proud to say my kids are at SDS.

St Dominic Savio Elementary School
7748 MacKenzie Road, St. Louis, MO  63123
Last modified St Dominic Savio Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Dominic Savio Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top