St. Louis, MO

St Cecilia School 3

Posted May 20, 2007
The school is very nice. I love benig there with all the teachers and in making new friends. I love st.Cecilia school and academy.

St Cecilia School 5

Posted October 26, 2006
My son graduated from St. Cecilia last year and my daughter is a 6th grade there. We love this school. The staff and the faculty are committed with the education of the children, understanding that education is not only instruction and knowledge is preparing them for life with values and discipline.

St Cecilia School 4

Posted September 13, 2005
This is the third year at St.Cecilia for my daughter Jasmine.She continues to be very happy at this school.There is a feeling of warmth and love here.The sense of community bond is also strong. To the staff and teachers,I say thank you for providing such a positive, loving experience for my childs education.

St Cecilia School 5

Posted September 14, 2004
St.Cecilia school is great. It has great technology for its students like palm pilots and computers. The year 2004-2005 has started a new academy for grades 6-8. It has air conditioning. It has a group called the C-4 to make the community safe.

St Cecilia School