Posted February 20, 2013
This is a great school. The before and after are awesome and reinforce what kids learn in the classroom. The staff are excellent and they have instilled values in my son that reinforce our family values. The kids go on at least two field trips power year to se real world applications of their studies. This is a great school if you want a well rounded education. I encourage everyone to check it out.

Posted November 25, 2012
My children currently attend St. John's and they love it! I'm really impressed with the care and concern the teachers have offered my children through the years.

Posted November 25, 2012
I love SJB. MY son went K-8 and was very prepared when he went on to St. Marys HS. I now have 2 more children in school and they love thir school. It is our family. The teachers are so very creative, and devoted to making education engaging to the children. Our school has special programs for English as a second language and they also have a learning center. Everyone can find a place at this school as it challenges the children to reach their greatest potential in learning..

Posted November 02, 2010
Caring staff,excellent values and academics

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted October 25, 2009
I loved this school!!!!!!! I learned alot and I know I was loved and cared about there. It was more than just a school it was a home...A family!

Posted August 27, 2008

St. John the Baptist Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2008
The staff are close and have great morale. The principal, Mrs. Anger, is fantastic.

St. John the Baptist Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2007

St. John the Baptist Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2007

St. John the Baptist Elementary School
4170 Delor St, St. Louis, MO  63116
Last modified St. John the Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John the Baptist Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top