St. Louis, MO

Posted October 06, 2014
i dont like my school. The teachers would give out assignments such as 'write a good review of the school on an online post or get an article published in the local paper' and if you did not, you would receive a zero

St Josephs Academy 2

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted July 12, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009
St. Joe is a great place for anyone who is wanting to go to a prep school. The teachers are great, they really help us to understand the concepts and help us apply them to everyday life. The building is gorgeous, it makes the perfect learning enviorment. The students are awesome! They are sweet, kind, considerate, fun, and smart. The course work is challenging, but still interesting. Many students find the course work to be reasonable. Homework is not overwhelming, probably between 1-2 hours a night. If you are interested in theatre and acting, SJA has a beautiful theatre that some amazing plays are performed on. The chorus is spectacular also. The athletics are outstanding. We have gorgeous facilities. I love St. Joe and want all girls to know, no matter where you are from or what you like to do, St. Joe is the place for you!!!!!!

Posted July 02, 2009
An amazing school. Everything is perfect and I love it!! REASONS WHY I LOVE ST. JOE 1. great challenging academics 2. great teachers 3. great friends 4. school spirit and pride its the best school ever!

St Josephs Academy 2

Posted May 18, 2009
I've been going to St. Joe for 9 months and I don't like this school very much so far. I don't like it because I went to a very advanced Catholic grade school compared to others in the St. Louis area. I feel like I didn't learn or accomplish very much this year. I learned it all in middle school. Also I feel like some of the teachers were picked up off the streets at random because some of them do not know how to teach properly. I know a lot of girls who are not doing well in classes because they do not provide extra help. There is a possibility that I will not be returning next year because I feel like I am paying so much money for an education I got three years ago.

Posted May 17, 2009
As a former student, I transfered out freshmen year, I can say it was a very unsatisfactory year. I didn't acomplish anything and I felt like I came out with less knowledge then I had before. I came to the school from public so that atributed to my overall dislike. If you came from a private school background it is an okay school. If not, then don't think twice about entering. Its a horrific experience for those who come from public school background.

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009
As an alum I can say that st. Joe was the best preparation for college. Not only academically but socially I was well prepared for college. The collection of girls that go to St. Joe do not go along with the 'private school' stereotype. Not all the girls come from super weathly familes. St. Joe attracts a wide array of girls from different backgrounds. If I could rewind and go back, I WOULD!

Posted August 11, 2008