PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is my family's first year at OLG and I have many great things to say!!!! I have a son in 1st grade and a daughter in Pre-K. My son has really opened up academically in class, such as reading fluently which has given him opportunities to read in mass. I was really excited when I learned that they were being introduced to fractions, the tools were hands on and unintimidating, and he is taking to understanding it pretty well. An applause to the 1st grade teacher who provides work in a an amount & at a pace that allows the children to become sufficient in what their learning.....its not overwhelming and they are able to master subject areas. Pre-k was a great learning experience socially for my daughter and her teacher has a wonderful rapport with the students. I think having a preschool class at the actual school will be an easy transition to Kindergarten for students next year. I would have preferred more academics on paper (handwriting, number recognition,etc.) I often had to invest in workbooks or create homework. The entire staff is loving & welcoming, this is surely a home away from home for my children. THX for a great first year and many more to come.

I believe Our Lady of Gudalupe School prepares students with a solid foundation for success both academically as well as socially. Many graduating students are accepted by private high schools throughout the St. Louis area.Through the leadership of our principal, the environment is characterized by a standard for excellence and respect for all.

Our son went to school at OLG grades 1-8. I wanted him to experience a diversified environment of students. The teachers were well qualified and caring. He will be getting his Bachelors this semester. Thank you OLG for all your positive influence.

I went to this school K-8th. It is a great school. I made lots of friends and had a great edu. I loved 7th grade the best thanks to the best teachers ever.

I have two children in this school, one graduating this year; both began in kindergarten. Placing my children in a safe, friendly, caring environment is my first responsibility as a parent. I found that environment at OLG. My children are always monitored without realizing it. The staff goes above and beyond. The academics and versatility in arts, cultures and languages are priceless to prepare my children for the world around them. I highly recommend this school.

This school is ok. The teachers are well educated, but some of them don't focus on teaching us. They get completely of subject so that the students don't learn anything. The music classes aren't the best, it's always the same thing. In spanish you review the same thing over and over and the teacher excepts you to understand the whole language when she didn't teach you anything. But if you want your child to be in a friendly environment you should go to O.L.G.

Last modified Our Lady Of Guadalupe School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8