St. Louis, MO

Posted April 16, 2011
Central Catholic was the place to be last year. When i went to Central Catholic at first i didn't like it but 8th grade year was the best year see my 8th grade teacher was Ms.Reeder she kept us in check we actually learned something she was the best teacher you could have well her and Mr.T. He was the best math teacher ever even when i got kicked out his class but most of me getting in trouble was my fault he kept up what was going on in life. But how could i forget about Ms.Dorris even though she told on you ever chance she got she had the best pickles their . But im not gone even lie us highschoolers now wish we can come back or have our teachers freom their come to our new school. but even though i just did a run-on sentence I miss them signed-8th grade class from 2010

Central Catholic School And Academy 0

Posted April 14, 2010
The current leadership 2009-2010 is the worst, they do not respect the children or the parents. Teachers are absent most of the school year, students are being taugh below grade level.

Posted March 07, 2008
My 2 year old daughter attends day care at Cetnral Catholic. This was the first time she ever being to day care. I was glad to find out through my personal experienced that the teachers are very sweet and very attentivative to her needs. The classroom is very clean, and the kids behave wonderfully. They give a nutrious breakfast, lunch and snack. My baby cried at the beginning but now she hugs the teachers and waves them goodbye.

Posted February 15, 2008
I was a little worried about my daughter attending this school at first. But since she's been here, she has had many rewarding experiences. The classes offer challenging work and projects and this is exactly what she needs to excel. I'm glad I made the choice for her to attend Central Catholic.

Central Catholic School And Academy 1

Posted January 31, 2008
I would not recommend this school for your child to attend. It does not offer challenging courses. The teacher's are unprofessional. The school lunch is horrible. The after care is horrible also. Not to mention the school needs to be remodeled.

Central Catholic School And Academy 0

Posted June 20, 2007
The CCA Nativity program is an excellent choice for your middle school student. The spiritual guidance and rigourous academic program prepares them well for high school and beyond. The gender specific classes allows teenagers to focus and stay on task.

Posted June 11, 2007
My daughter just graduated from Central Catholic, she only got to go there 2 years, but the school has done wonders for her. She was missing basic math skills that were not taught by her previous school and all of the teachers at Central Catholic tutored and supported my daughter more than any of the other schools did. Parental participation is great and the teachers, Ms Woodson, Mr T., Ms Perkins, they are the best teachers, because they really care about each and everyone of their students.

Posted December 20, 2006
I feel satisfied now, when I drop off my son off for school.It's a learning enviroment that is also a family.You can go in speak to teachers when you need to.They treat students as indiviuals. My son has full access to many courses,ALot of new courses that he wasn't introduced before.I see my son getting involved with his grade point level.He is wanting to do his best.He loves all of the extra electives offered too.I would have never thought that my son would love jewelery making so much ... He's now thinking of ways to start a business ! He was invited to join a father and son function at the school and I've never seen him so excited ...My son's attitude toward school has changed for the better...I would say the school is rounding my son off well.

Posted July 10, 2006
I now have 4children enrolled @ CCSN.My oldest son has been there for 6 years now. The parental involvement here is exceptional! The school is small and has a

Posted September 19, 2005
- a former student

Central Catholic School And Academy
1106 North Jefferson Avenue, St. Louis, MO  63106
Last modified Central Catholic School And Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Central Catholic School And Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top