PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son is a 7th grader at Assumption and I can say that he honestly loves going to school every day! This year we have a new Pastor, Principal and half of the staff has been replaced by new and excellent teachers! This school is challenging academically and the community is outstanding. We love Assumption and plan on sending our 3 and 5 year old there. Thanks Assumption!

Four girls from who graduated from Assumption Grade School attended Cor Jesu Academy (one of the most academically difficult high schools in St. Louis) and all four graduated with four year of honors or high honors. The preparation from Assumption prepared them for that success!

We are pleased with the education our daughters have received so far (7 and 10 years old). Both have attended the Early Learning Center for preschool and are now in grade school. I am grateful for the smaller class size because for one child it meant that the teacher was able to identify quickly an area that she was struggling with and for the other the teachers are able to challenge her! The teachers truly care about the success of the children and are available to answer questions or provide feedback on their progress. I love that Assumption offers classes in Art, Music and Computers!

We are very pleased with the education our children are receiving in this school. The teachers are very dedicated to the schooling of each individual student and there are a number of fun, family centered events planned throughout the years. I would highly recommend this school to any parent of young children.

I have put one child through Assumption K-8 and have two more there now. The education that my eldest received was great! He has moved on to a local highly academic boys school, and he has done very well. The teachers at Assumption prepared him well. My two that are still at Assumption are also doing very well. They have had great, creative, quality teachers so far. My favorite part of Assumption is the community. There are lots of fun activities for families to get involved in, and we have made some fabulous, life-long friends.

We LOVE this school! The faculty care about the children and parents. I feel very informed about what my child is learning and her daily activities. I feel that she will be more than ready to succeed in high school and beyond with the education she is receiving. They offer numerous family centered activities.They welcome and appreciate any volunteering. It truly is Christ centered education.

We have had four kids graduate from Assumption and one still there. There were all very prepared for high school and have done well. The principal is one of the hardest working and most caring people I know. Highly recommended!

We LOVE Assumption! We have one graduating this year and is more than ready and prepared for high school. We also have two younger children doing just as well. We LOVE the teachers and LOVE the parish!

We have been at Assumption for 6 years now, 2 children. We have loved the education our children are receiving and the community feeling we get at school events. Our children have made lasting friendships with their classmates and we have made lasting friendships with the other parents. We are very happy to be a part of this Parish and School.

We LOVE Assumption School! We currently have one child there, and will have another entering kindergarten next year. I have to tell you, it was a very hard decision on public vs. private school. We live in an excellent private school district. After touring the school, I was sold on Assumption and still am! When I toured, everyone was so friendly! I even had students passing me in the halls, who had no idea who I was, stop and say hello! That was impressive! I toured several other schools and the students would not even look at me. After being at Assumption, I understand why the children are so happy and outgoing! Great friends, great academics, teachers who care, a wonderful community, student self respect and respect for others, an outstanding athletic program, and teaching the Christian way!! The sacrifice of private tuition at Assumption is worth it to our family!

Last modified Assumption Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8