Posted June 16, 2014
Chaminade is one of the last REAL Catholic schools in the US today. Here, boys literally become men through the traditional education developed by the Church with centuries of proven success. To put it simply, Chaminade is the perfect school for developing one's spiritual and mental conviction. I do not know a single graduate who cannot be compared to with not only the most successful and beneficial people of the earth, but the happiest as well. In a time where postmodern society is declaring Christianity obsolete, the men who graduate carry a two names which hold weight: their own and Chaminade's.

Posted April 01, 2014
Chaminade is a wonderful place where the full potential is extracted from its students. I am currently a sophomore and I love it here. Chaminade really makes family spirit a priority. If you are interested in getting at getting the best education and experience in St. Louis or abroad look no further.

Posted February 26, 2014
I am an 8th Grader going into highschool next year, and a review I saw on here was definitely like a hater on Chaminade. As most of the kids here are very wealthy, there only a handful that are stuck up and snobby. Some of the nicest kids go here, and the majority of your class will be there to help you if you are there to help them. As long as you are nice to others, somebody and usually more than one person will be behind your back. Not to mention we have countless extra curricular clubs and sports that I don't even know of. Also some of the best and amiable teachers in the area work here. The academic expectation is pretty high, but if you can, I think you should definitely at least come and tour Chaminade for half a day.

Chaminade College Prep School 1

Posted December 09, 2013
I am a sophomore currently attending this school. I am different from most students there. The places I have lived give me a great diversity for appreciation of life. I have lived in both a big city and a small town, so I have a wide viewpoint on this. This school, in my honest, opinion is one of the most two-faced, fake schools I have ever heard of. What they advertise and what they teach are two completely different things. They do not emphasize the practice of their "marianist faith" but rather talk about it without acting it out in every day life. All the kids, with the exception of a few, are stuck up, rich kids who have no appreciation for anything. They have always had everything handed to or bought for them. Come sit in on a real class and you'll see how the kids act up and don't pay attention. It's basically a special ed. school for kids who can afford it and don't have a mental disability. The sports are not what you want here either. The A.D. has no say in anything. Always being told what to do by coaches, teachers, etc. I personally had to quit playing a sport because of the idiotic coach. If you're looking for a good, normal high school experience Chaminade is not it.

Posted November 07, 2011
My son is a sophomore is year. He started as a freshman. Being in a school who takes the higher level student, brings good conversations in the classes and the students work to continue to achieve good grades. Chaminade is not a "Boys school", it is a "School for boys". The teacher's truly understand how to educate boys. Their motto is "Esto Vir"; Be a Man. The boys are some of the nicest and politist kids I have ever met. The music program is outstanding. Come for a visit, we are glad we did!

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted February 15, 2010
Great School. Big amount of money to go to this school but it is worth it!

Chaminade College Prep School 0

Posted January 08, 2010
I don't believe the school lives up to its' reputation. What they advertise, and what they practice, are two different things. It is eletist, and more concerned with money than christian values or gender specific education. For the tuition, the value is just not there. They are constantly asking for more money!

Chaminade College Prep School 0

Posted September 07, 2009
My son graduated from Chaminade in 2008. He was able to take classes not typically offered at other schools, which gained him great scholarships in college. Also, the staff certainly knows how to take care of boys. Their 'one size doesnt fit all' approach is second to none. The house system is also a great way for young men to become leaders amongst peers.

Posted September 14, 2008

Chaminade College Prep School
425 South Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO  63131
Last modified Chaminade College Prep School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Chaminade College Prep School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top