Posted September 20, 2013
My daughter, now is 7th grade, has attended since first grade when we moved back to St. Louis. Looking for schools was difficult, but I knew I loved St. Francis the minute I talked to the wonderful Mary Ann in the office. The teachers and administration are excellent and work very hard, I am very confident that my daughter is more than prepared for high school. There has never been a bullying problem that I know of, in fact, they have developed an EXCELLENT anti-bullying, confidence building program. They have circle time once a week where they discuss anything and everything with their classmates. It really fosters awareness and emphathy. I don't know what the previous poster was talking about, but I sorry they didn't give St. Francis a chance. It is a wonder school and I'll be sorry to leave it next year.

St Francis Of Assisi School 1

Posted September 06, 2012
I had two children at St. Francis and it was a Big Disappointment. There were a few good teachers, but most were not. Bullying is a problem and that is why enrollment is way down, not just because of the expense which is high. Resourse is not very helpful if your child needs help or is advanced. We are very happy with the public schools and have noticed more Christian like behavior at the public schools. I grew up in the Catholic school system and thought it would be so much better than the public schools. I am glad that I took a leap of faith and tried the public schools because my children are getting a better education and are much happier.

Posted November 27, 2007
I am a former student of St. Francis. St. Francis, being such a wonderful school, really helped me prepare for high school. The teachers at St. Francis are truly dedicated to their jobs and really care about their students. My memories of St. Francis consist of lots of fun, laughter and learning.

Posted February 27, 2007

Posted November 28, 2004
I love attending SFA, the teachers are very enthusiastic while teaching and are very kind to the students. There are several activities in which you can entertain yourself. There is speech team, sports, Panther Club, newspaper, the musical, and so much more. I will be graduating this year and feel very prepared to attend the high school of my choice. The teachers especially help you prepare by making learning fun. Its very exciting when you meet up with your prayer partners, and i think its a great way to teach the younger students how to follow God's way. The students are all kind, friendly, and caring. You always feel at home when around them. St. Francis of Assisi School is truly 'A Great Way to Learn' and i have enjoyed every year that i have spent there.

St Francis Of Assisi School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
St.Francis is a great place for a child to learn. The teachers a caring individuals who take an interest in the childrens life both in and out of the classroom. SFA students become tech ready learning in both mac and pc labs as well as laptops in classrooms. Also,the science and math programs are very strong. Communication with parents is excellent and their invovolement encouraged. My child was more than prepared for high school both academically and emotionally.

St Francis Of Assisi School
4550 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, MO  63129
Last modified St Francis Of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis Of Assisi School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top