St. Louis, MO

Posted December 24, 2014
This has been a dream come true for our family. We looked at several schools and are incredibly happy with our choice. I wish there were more than 5 stars!

Ste Genevieve Du Bois School 2

Posted November 27, 2013
Great newer playground. Outdated technology, typical of a parochial school. Bullying is a major problem that administration refuses to address mainly because it starts with the cliquey parents and trickles down to students. Enrollment is dwindling. New preschool. School community is weak: no school picnic, no moms or dads club. Administration selects worthy candidates for school committees so look elsewhere if you are the type of parent that wants to get involved and/or seeking a Christian value-based setting.

Posted July 25, 2010
I'm a father of three children who go to Ste. Gen. and love it! We've been so pleased with our experience - I can't imagine them anywhere else. I'm always impressed with the teachers and staff, along with the excellent cirriculum. Tremendous community, outstanding school.

Posted May 05, 2010
Have loved every minute. Leadership and staff is responsive, caring and genuine. Could not be happier with the choice I have made for my children.

Ste Genevieve Du Bois School 1

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Ste Genevieve Du Bois School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
The best school in the whole world i love it.

Posted August 10, 2007
Our experience so far at Ste. Gen has been amazing! The community is close-knit, it's very family oriented - a wonderful place to raise children. I've watched my 3rd grader and 1st grader flourish and develop a deep love of learning during their time at Ste. Gen. Ste. Gen is a small school - one class per grade, less than 30 per class (some with only around 22-26), each class has a full-time aid up thru 5th grade (I think). Because of the small size my children know just about every student there and have developed close friendships that will last a lifetime. We've loved the school and can't say enough good! What a warm and loving environment - we feel so lucky to be a part of it!

Ste Genevieve Du Bois School 1

Posted November 11, 2006
- a former student

Ste Genevieve Du Bois School
1575 North Woodlawn Avenue, St. Louis, MO  63122
Last modified Ste Genevieve Du Bois School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Ste Genevieve Du Bois School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top