PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

What a terrific institution this is for all kids, Catholic and non-Catholic alike. The staff and student body couldn't be more welcoming.

I applaud the teachers who must work under stressful conditions w/o air conditioning. The last not to have it. We were shocked to learn an exceptioinal and experienced teacher was let go because his salary became higher and the principal replaced him with a cheaper model. Don't know how the teachers do it-they have to spend so much time away from their own families attending extra events. Morale and results would improve if the focus was "What can I do to help make your life easier and so you can become a better teacher. Amazing job teachers with the little appreciation you recieve from administration and pastor.

We are thrilled with SJA. The teachers are great, a good mix of older experienced teachers and young newer teachers. They all do an excellent job! So many of the teachers are involved in extra activities with the students- speech, minnie vinnie's, and it seems like new activities are always being added to include all students. I think most people are helpful and nice, although I do believe you have to put yourself out there to meet people. However, work a fish fry and you have made yourself at least a few new friends.

The teachers are excellent. However, the parent's are not nice people at all. If all you are interested in is sending your child to school, then it's fine. If you are interested in getting involved in activities, volunteering, or even attending Church, look elsewhere.

We love SJA. The school has outstanding leadership from the pastor and the principal. We have found the teachers to be dedicated professionals who are part of a spiritual community that is second to none. We would recommend this school to anyone.

Saint Joan of Arc is a very good scholl. They work hard to maintain a good student to teacher ratio. The school and it's students are well supported by the PTO, Athletic Association and many other orginizations within the Parish. Education and faith grow together in a well balanced environment. If you are thinking of Catholic education, Saint Joan of Arc should be toured during your research.

We love St. Joan of Arc school! I will be honest that originally, we just started our first child here with the idea that we would move to the county, BUT we were blown away with how our daughter blossomed and loved school and loved church. It has been the same for our son. Our daughter needed some extra help with reading early on and they have a Title teacher who pulls the students out to give them extra help. They also have a learning consultant for kids with special needs. It is so easy to get involved in the activities because the kids are so excited about them anyway and that way you are helping the school and spending time with your kids. There is also the bonus of meeting new people and making strong friendships that last beyond grade school!

I do not even want to give it 1 star. Horrible school, horrible parish/church. Take a tour, self explanitory

SJA is where my two children are currently enrolled I could go on and on about what I love but here are the highlights. Faculety and staff are engaged in the education process a genunine concern for the well rounded development of these children is part of the fabric of the entire staff. Much different from other children that I know who attend public schools. Along with a great education, 'Catholic' is alive and proudly present in all areas of my childrens education. The school really is a small town in a big city. The parents are always saying how lucky that we are in this place at this time. Organzations allow parents and the parish to have a real impact on the quality the education provided. Commuincation between parents, faculity and the Pastor is good considering the size of the parish. Problems are readily addressed as a result.

My daughters attended this school and received an excellent education. We were very pleased how they worked with gifted children as well as those less able. The school has several programs to address the needs of students with learning disabilities.

Last modified St Joan Of Arc Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8