PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great education. Great people. The parents and community are so involved. I love feeling so comfortable knowing my kids are in such a loving environment. Great communication between parents, staff and kids.

I have been in the St. Stephen community since I was ablout 4 and now I am graduating this year. As a student,I feel that my teachers have prepared me for high school and years to come after. The teachers are very close to every student and care about each one. The academics are challenging and force you to work hard. If you put in enough effort, you will get the most out of it. I have noticed a change in they way that the teachers teach; they have incorporated more technology in to their curriculum. Many more clubs and after school activities have been added to our school program in recent years. Overall, I have had the greatest experience at St. Stephen, and I will be a proud alumni when I graduate this spring.

My daughter has gone to SSP since she was 4 years old, starting in the Early Education Center. SSP is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is new this year, 2007, but she has shown great leadership skills and has made some great changes this year already. She already knows most of the kids by name. My twin daughters will be starting there next year and I can't wait to work with the primary grade teachers again. They are fantastic

Last modified St Stephen Protomartyr School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8