Notre Dame High School 4

Posted January 17, 2014
I have a son who attends NDHS - they have a really great tutoring program called ArchTutors! I'd really encourage parents to use it for additional supplementation - it's very customizable for your child: https://sites.google.com/site/archtutors/

Posted July 11, 2008

Notre Dame High School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
My daughter is ending her 4th year at Notre Dame. The decision to send her there was strictly based on what I could afford at the time. This turned out to be one of the best experiences for her. She excelled right from the start and has proven to us her drive and ambition. The teachers and counselors have been a great support to her every step of the way. When Notre Dame changed their packet system, we trusted that it was what needed to be done for the sake of the students. That seemed to go as smoothly as change usually goes. I give 5 stars to Notre Dame !

Notre Dame High School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
My daughter has ADD and struggled through Jr. High. She is a freshman now at ND making good grades,and enjoying school. The system at ND gives students the opportunity to study in the way that is besr for the individual student.I have another daughter who is a sophmore. She has always done very well in schooland she has opportunities to take honors and AP courses.She also takes classes to further her interes in art and music and theater. I am very pleased with our choice of school.

Posted July 25, 2007

Posted March 13, 2007
Notre Dame is the best kept secret in all of St. Louis. I will be sending my 3rd daughter there next year and could not be more pleased with the quality education my older ones received. The Directed Individualized Study program is a wonder. These girls are more than ready for the challenges of college, they have already lived it under the supervision of the ND staff. The energy in this school is unmatched. The girls are always excited to be there, be it for school or the numerous extra curriculars. No student is an 8-3 kid, being involved becomes second nature to them. They are taught and expected to be responsible for themselves and their actions. If you want your daughter to become a competent, compassionate, Christian leader Notre Dame is the place for you and your family.

Posted February 15, 2005
- a former student
I love this school. It is very different from other schools. I like that we are independent and are able to choose our time wisely. I'm only a freshman, and at first I had a really hard time with the packets. I was really scared of them. But my advisor (Sister Michelle) worked really good with me. Now I'm doing good.

Notre Dame High School
320 E Ripa Ave, St. Louis, MO  63125
Last modified Notre Dame High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top