Trinity Catholic High School 4

Posted April 03, 2013
This school is giving my two children a solid education with some great teachers. The only drawback as with most smaller catholic schools is the lack of financial backing for the arts. It's too bad many parents choose to send their kids to other catholic schools just because they are afraid of a little diversity. The school is safe and run pretty well and does not slack on discipline. My kids have benefited greatly from their experience at Trinity.

Trinity Catholic High School 5

Posted June 16, 2010
This school makes me so happy. It teaches you something every single day. The teachers really do help you.

Trinity Catholic High School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
I am a parent with two children at Trinity I feel that they are getting an excellent education. I feel also that under the new leadership the school is on the right track in not only turning out quality student but quality citizens. At Trinity sports are not put above academics. If you don't have the grades you don't do extacurricular activities period. Great I Love it!!

Trinity Catholic High School 4

Posted February 19, 2009
Trinity has been a blessing to my daughter. She is receiveing a great education and the staff support I have received on the parent end has been wonderful. Sis. Karl Mary is committed to the school and it's students. My daughter is completing her 3rd year and we believe her education from Trinity will prove to a huge asset as she pursues her college career.

Posted March 21, 2008

Trinity Catholic High School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
I have one son who currently attends Trinity Catholic H/S and another son who will attend this fall. My son's academic level is far beyond the public education he was receiving. He is in 2 honor classes, on the honor roll and participates in several x-tra activities. The x-tra curricula activities in the school includes, all sport, musicals, plays, dance line to name a few, and the school is 'high' on school spirit. The students are very energetic about learning which displays in the number of college graduates and scholarships that are awarded. Parent involvement can always be better, however a large percent of parents participate on a regular basic, including myself. I would recommend Trinity Catholic High School to any new parent deciding on a private education for their child(ren). Ms. Fisher

Posted July 20, 2006

Posted March 07, 2005

Trinity Catholic High School
1720 Redman Road, St. Louis, MO  63138
Last modified Trinity Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Trinity Catholic High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top