Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School 2

Posted November 15, 2014
My child currently attends Cardinal Ritter and my child has made several complaints that the classroom is chaotic and not conducive to learning. While this may not be the same for all of the teachers, this is certainly true for some. Classroom Management is very vital to the production of our students. I have meet other parents who children attended Cardinal Ritter and they have all said the same. They took their children out of the school due to lack of Classroom Management. Unfortunately, as a result of the chaos within the classroom, the students have become argumentative and rude, verbally abusive and some times physically abusive.

Posted March 14, 2014
My child started at Cardinal Ritter as a Freshman and during that time, I have seen her grow intellectually and as a person. The curriculm that they offer has exposed her to a variety of subjects. More importantly, math and science were never her best subjects but they have awesome math and science teachers there that have helped her to understand these two subjects better that she ever has.

Posted August 10, 2013
I am currently enrolled into Cardinal Ritter College Prep. The students and faculty members are very welcoming and informative. I personally am very excited to be attending CRCP, and I really do recommend others to send their kids to this amazing high school.

Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School 3

Posted July 22, 2013
The mission of Cardinal Ritter is excellent. They take students from a variety of backgrounds and gives them skills that they will use in every aspect of their lives. As a current student I will say that I have received a quality education. As with any institution the education is 1/2 what you are given and 1/2 what you put into it. Cardinal Ritter definitely presents the opportunities that any student needs to achieve success.

Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School 1

Posted August 26, 2012
As a current student of this school I recommend you not to send your child here they pick and choose their favorites and the administration is childish, they have horrible organization skills and some of the alumni even will tell you they didn't get a good education.

Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School 1

Posted April 16, 2011
You see it only has 5 reviews it's the worst school ever to send your child to see im a child myself i hate that my mother sent me their she wasting her money on me . The teachers dont care accept 1 who name is Mr.Lyons worst school ever your chikd will do better at a charter or public school thats how i feel

Posted March 15, 2010
My child and I love Cardinal Ritter. I is a great experience and the school is very disciplined. I feel that my child will go far at Cardinal Ritter. As a parent I love the school so much that I have become the president of the Parent Teacher Association.

Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School 0

Posted January 08, 2010
this school is absolutley horrible! I remember when saying you went to a catholic school was something to be proud of! Well, all of that has been thrown out the window. The school is horrible. there is no diversity, no discipline, and most importantly no communication between teachers and parents! I rehret making the worst decision of my life by sending my child to Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School.

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted August 22, 2006

Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School
701 North Spring Avenue, St. Louis, MO  63108
Last modified Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top