9-12|Private

Bad
Good

not to mention that the lunch menu unhealthy (fried chicken, fries, pasta, cake, cookies, etc.) it is extremley expensive! a chocolate chip cookie cost $1.25 and a chicken sandwich cost $2.75 with only the bread and $.10 extra for each condiment. they are really petty for charging you $.89 for a caprisun. overall this school is expensive. tuition is like $8,000 and textbooks aren't included. each textbook cost maybe $30 and you have to pay for lunch. then there are fines for stupid things such as not wearing all black shoes or for boys not wearing a tie. currently the school is forcing all students (even seniors) to sell 5 raffle tickets for $5 each. they're using majority of the money towards scholarships then the leftover is for a spirit shop that is coming in the 2015-16 year. and if you don't pay they are adding $25 onto your tuition. your child will complain everyday and would transfer. i recommend you don't send your child to cardinal ritter and don't even refrence a friend to cardinal ritter. it will be the worst decision in your entire life.

My child currently attends Cardinal Ritter and my child has made several complaints that the classroom is chaotic and not conducive to learning. While this may not be the same for all of the teachers, this is certainly true for some. Classroom Management is very vital to the production of our students. I have meet other parents who children attended Cardinal Ritter and they have all said the same. They took their children out of the school due to lack of Classroom Management. Unfortunately, as a result of the chaos within the classroom, the students have become argumentative and rude, verbally abusive and some times physically abusive.

My child started at Cardinal Ritter as a Freshman and during that time, I have seen her grow intellectually and as a person. The curriculm that they offer has exposed her to a variety of subjects. More importantly, math and science were never her best subjects but they have awesome math and science teachers there that have helped her to understand these two subjects better that she ever has.

I am currently enrolled into Cardinal Ritter College Prep. The students and faculty members are very welcoming and informative. I personally am very excited to be attending CRCP, and I really do recommend others to send their kids to this amazing high school.

The mission of Cardinal Ritter is excellent. They take students from a variety of backgrounds and gives them skills that they will use in every aspect of their lives. As a current student I will say that I have received a quality education. As with any institution the education is 1/2 what you are given and 1/2 what you put into it. Cardinal Ritter definitely presents the opportunities that any student needs to achieve success.

As a current student of this school I recommend you not to send your child here they pick and choose their favorites and the administration is childish, they have horrible organization skills and some of the alumni even will tell you they didn't get a good education.

You see it only has 5 reviews it's the worst school ever to send your child to see im a child myself i hate that my mother sent me their she wasting her money on me . The teachers dont care accept 1 who name is Mr.Lyons worst school ever your chikd will do better at a charter or public school thats how i feel

My child and I love Cardinal Ritter. I is a great experience and the school is very disciplined. I feel that my child will go far at Cardinal Ritter. As a parent I love the school so much that I have become the president of the Parent Teacher Association.

this school is absolutley horrible! I remember when saying you went to a catholic school was something to be proud of! Well, all of that has been thrown out the window. The school is horrible. there is no diversity, no discipline, and most importantly no communication between teachers and parents! I rehret making the worst decision of my life by sending my child to Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School.

Last modified Cardinal Ritter College Prep High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12