Posted November 04, 2014
LHSN has a very diverse student body. Dedicated teachers who emphasize student growth in body, mind, and spirit. The Christ-centered community is accepting of all people from different walks of life. Students experience firsthand what it means to put their faith into action through a variety of servant event activities. Challenging college preparatory curriculum prepares students for life beyond the classroom.

Lutheran High School North 1

Posted October 21, 2014
I'm currently attending north and I'm seriously contemplating leaving. I love the iPads and tech but the problem is the curriculum it's not challenging enough. You can get stuck in honors classes and feel like you still in middle school. If you want an easy high school, this is it. It just a public school with uniforms and more rules.

Lutheran High School North 4

Posted January 17, 2014
I have a son who attends LHHS - they have a really great tutoring program called ArchTutors! I'd really encourage parents to use it for additional supplementation - it's very customizable for your child: https://sites.google.com/site/archtutors/

Lutheran High School North 2

Posted September 02, 2013
This school has gone down hill. This used to be a great school, but sadly when enrollment went down they started advertising in new places and the people that they got to come to this school caused it to go down hill. I was in the class of 2013

Posted February 06, 2013
I am a parent of one student who graduated in 2012 and another one who will graduate in 2015. Both have excelled academically, have been involved in student government and have been in school plays. Both A students, one plays soccer and is learning chineese while the other was in the National Honor Society and won a National Merit Scholarship. The school is first and foremost a college prep school, the teachers and homework challenge the kids. I'm a firm believer that kids will do what is expected of them, problem with many schools, and parents, is low expectations. LHSN sets a high bar. Several text books and most homework are now on school provided i-pads. It's a very diverse school reflecting and preparing your kids for the real world. Your kids will have values reinforced at school like the kind you teach them at home. My daughter who, because of her very hard work and exceptional gene pool had her choice of several elite colleges. Unfortunately she picked the most expensive one. You won't find a better bang for your buck in private education in St. Louis. Figure I pay half what I could pay at some other schools, 3 kids x 4 years, what I saved will pay a college tuition.

Posted July 10, 2011
Lutheran North has a strong tradition as an excellent school in St. Louis. Students are well-prepared for post-secondary education. The faculty is exceptional, both in terms of expertise and caring. The spiritual community is evident throughout. This is a GREAT school!

Lutheran High School North 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My children are both alums who had a wonderful education and were quite prepared for college upon graduation.

Posted October 13, 2008
I also graduated from Lutheran North in 2003, and as a recent college grad I cant begin to express the high quality of education I recieved there. You can't help who your peers are, but the staff's envolvement and extracurricular ativities offered will do more than make up for any shortcomings. I'm familar wth St.Louis schools both public and private, LHSN is the cream of the crop.

Lutheran High School North 0

Posted August 18, 2008
Our children, all Lutheran North grads, have had very successful college careers (and beyond). They were extremely well-prepared for the rigors of college academia. This school's academic strengths include science, math and English. It's also a great Christian community.

Posted March 12, 2008
I graduated from Lutheran North in 2003. I really enjoyed it and I would recommend it to anyone that wants there child to learn more about there Christian Faith.

Lutheran High School North
5401 Lucas and Hunt Rd., St. Louis, MO  63121
Last modified Lutheran High School North is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Lutheran High School North Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top