Lutheran High School South 4

Posted January 17, 2014
I have a son who attends LHSS - they have a really great tutoring program called ArchTutors! I'd really encourage parents to use it for additional supplementation - it's very customizable for your child: https://sites.google.com/site/archtutors/

Lutheran High School South 1

Posted August 02, 2011
I found this school to be a major let down. We had very high hopes but found a lot of politics and very little help with displine problems with bullies. Very unhappy with this school.

Posted January 05, 2006
My daughter is a sophomore at Lutheran South. she has experienced some personal difficulties, and I am pleased to say that the staff--both administrators and teachers--have taken a personal interest in making sure that she could overcome them. I am very pleased with the personal concern that many of her teachers have displayed and with the way that they have celebrated her successes along the way. they have always been easily accessible to me if I had questions or just needed some encouragment as the mom. If is obvious that these Christian teachers demonstrate their faith in the way they handle situations. Is the school perfect? No, because people aren't perfect. However, even when I felt like some mistakes were made, those concerns were easily addressed and together we could make the positive changes that were needed. I would strongly recommend that parents consider this school for their child(ren).

Posted June 30, 2005
- a former student
I loved every moment that I spent at Lutheran South. As a graduate ('05), I believe that my teachers have shaped me into a strong, Christian , young man who can succeed at anything he can set his mind to. There are clubs and organizations for everyone to join if he/she wants to. Another thing that makes South so great is the involvement of the parents. The parents are always visible at school and seem to really want to be a part of their son or daughter's life.

Lutheran High School South 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student
Lutheran South is a wonderful school. I graduated in June of 2003 and I am proud to have a graduated from Lutheran South. I had a great relationship with all of my teachers and my dean. I believe that South made me the young lady that I am today and I would not be who I am without Lutheran South in my life. I plan to continue to keep in touch with Lutheran South. It was a wonderful school and if I had children I would not hesitate on sending them there.

Lutheran High School South
9515 Tesson Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO  63123
Last modified Lutheran High School South is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Lutheran High School South Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top