St. Louis, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted April 27, 2014
I overheard a school leader talking with a teaching candidate near the office the other day, and I heard her share what is a CCS motto of sorts, "Why not both?" i.e. Why shouldn't a child have a rigorous academic environment and a spiritually excellent environment? When did our world start claiming that you had to choose or sacrifice one for the other? At CCS, we get both. My children are positively challenged on a daily basis, being stretched to think outside the box, apply their core learning, work collaboratively with others and more. They are also grounded in the prayers of their teachers, the word of the Lord, Biblical perspective on what they are learning, and Godly leadership. At CCS, you get both, and I am ever grateful.

Posted April 17, 2014
I'm so grateful Central married a Christian worldview with superior academics. I know my kids are getting well-prepared for secondary school and becoming critical thinkers. I'm so sad our oldest child is graduating this year - there's truly no other school in St Louis like Central. It's commitment to diversity is one of the things that drew our family there - we want our Caucasian son and daughter to love others, to not stereotype, to see things from another's perspective. I believe Central is maturing them in that way. The school not only HAS diversity, but it is truly seeking to STEWARD that diversity well. I wish I could have gone to Central Christian School as a little girl.

Posted April 17, 2014
Amazing community to be part of. Open conversations between teachers and parents working together to teach covenant children. All of this and teaching with the best curriculum taught from a Biblical Worldview.

Posted April 14, 2014
Central Christian School is an awesome school. My son and daughter love going to school everyday. I have a background in teaching and I know that every school has parents who say there is too much or not enough homework. To balance that for my children I have other lessons at home. Just because I pay tuition doesn't mean I am going to completely depend on any school to educate my children. As a parent I feel a responsibility to challenge my children too. CCS teachers offer a lot of internet resources that enhances my children learning. The teachers and staff at CCS are wonderful and helpful. Too bad it doesn't go to eighth grade.

Posted April 11, 2014
My school is AMAZING. It is academically rigorous, yet loving and Christ centered. It is diverse, but unified.

Posted April 10, 2014
Our family has been a part of Central Christian School for several years. Both of my children graduated already with an excellent academic education. We love CCS.

Posted April 09, 2014
Central Christian is a great school! It is top notch academically! It is a great community school, balanced, diverse, challenging, fun, and engaging. Our children will be well equipped for their next level of education as well be able to navigate successfully in our culture. Central Christian School is five stars plus!!!

Posted April 07, 2014
Our family has been at Central for 7 years. Our three very different children are educated by passionate, Christ-centered educators every day who care deeply for them personally and about how they will impact the world for Christ. Central is also committed to rigorous academics. My children are challenged to stretch themselves, and I know they are well prepared for middle school and beyond. Central is much more than a school. It's family, and I can't imagine our family anywhere else.

Posted April 07, 2014
CCS is a phenomenal place where caring, creative, committed staff assist students from a wide range of demograhpics in developing as whole people. Quality all the way around.

Posted April 07, 2014
Central Christian School is a wonderful school, where they are teaching and living real Christ like values. They have a strong academic program and I love that they are so art oriented. The childrens' art work is wonderful.

Central Christian School
700 S Hanley Rd, St. Louis, MO  63105
Last modified Central Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Central Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top