St. Louis, MO

Posted April 30, 2014
Salem Lutheran School has been such a wonderful blessing for our family. The teachers, administration and staff have all been so helpful in getting our young son registered and settled. Everyone, even other parents, have been friendly and welcoming. We are very happy with Salem Lutheran School and look forward to being apart of this educational family for many years to come.

Posted April 27, 2014
Salem Lutheran School is a Christ centered school that focuses on providing the best education for the students. We have been with the school for over 5 years and feel that the smaller class sizes allow for personal attention and growth. The staff genuinely cares for the students. It is a hidden gem in Affton!

Posted April 27, 2014
Salem is like a family. The parents, teachers, and students all work together to make it a great place to be. Academics are challenging, extracurricular activities are available, childcare is excellent, facilities are always improving.

Salem Lutheran School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
Salem Lutheran in Affton is an excellent PK2 thru 8th grade school. Perfect for those of us in South City or South County who are looking for a better alternative to public/charter/magnet school programs. We really enjoy the community at Salem and see the growth in our daughter year after year! If you're looking for a challenging curriculum with an emphasis on technology, Salem will be a good fit for you. Small class sizes allow each student to learn at a pace that works well for them. The on-site before and after care program extends the learning and socialization which helps working parents feel good.

Posted April 08, 2014
This is my child's 6th year at Salem. It is a warm, loving, Christian environment. The fact that my child loves Salem speaks for itself.

Posted January 24, 2014
What a great school. Challenging curriculum, extra curriculars and full sports program, wonderful Christian education, and foremost (to me) a sincerely caring atmosphere. Teachers love what they do and all have (or have had) their own children here as students. From preschool-8th grade, the kids are like a family. There is no bullying or non-acceptance here; the kids are all friends. It's remarkable to see in this day and age. Plus Small class sizes, before and after school care, and a full preschool program as well. Check out Salem! I'm so glad I did.

Posted January 23, 2014
My daughter is currently enrolled in their 2 year old preschool program and it is wonderful. She loves going to school and brings home all kinds of projects daily. No need for potty training until they reach the 3 year old class. The teachers and staff are all so helpful and nice. I'm so glad I stumbled across this program!

Salem Lutheran School 0

Posted December 04, 2007
This school give a great Christ centered education. If you are looking for a school that has great academics, small classrooms and great interactions with the teachers, then Salem should be the school of your choice.

Posted September 29, 2006
I have been to Salem Lutheran School for a total of 7 years now and i have loved the teachers and the staff very much. They're encouraging and always there to talk to about anything.

Posted March 21, 2005
My son has been at Salem since Preschool. He is now in 3rd grade and will continue through 8th grade. The staff are very loving and involved with each student. Class sizes are small and the academic and character building curriculum is amazing. I would highly recommend this school.

Salem Lutheran School