St. Louis, MO

Posted September 23, 2014
This school is the perfect home for our family. After visiting numerous schools in the city that touted their superior learning methods for kids, I found the place that not only nurtures their intellect at a challenging pace, but is individualized to my child's learning style. I addition, my child is taught empathy, leadership, and integrity....life skills that will shape the type of person any parent would want their child to become. This Small School really does make a BIG Difference!

Posted September 17, 2014
Rohan Woods is perfect if you have a child that loves to learn, embraces leadership, and cares for others. The teachers are more than great, they are inspirational in that they do not care about money or prestige, only the children's development into future leaders. As a parent, that is the one thing I could not live without and Rohan Woods beats that high hurdle by a mile. The parents at the school are equally as involved and engaged in developing and nurturing tomorrow's leaders. And they do an amazing job of creating social connections around that shared idea. For some families, that type of involvement is just too much. But for those that get it, the Rohan Woods experience is a special one. It is without a doubt the best thing we could have ever done for our children and our family.

Rohan Woods School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
Rohan Woods is perfect if you have a child that never makes waves, never acts out, and only speaks when spoken to. I thought the teachers were great, but the leadership (principal and head admin) care only about two things - money and prestige. We could have possibly lived with this, if not for some of the parents, many of whom are the worst possible examples of entitled suburbanites. One of these lovely people complained multiple times to the school's administration that our son would not play with their child and that this was causing him anguish. Never mind that her kid was an unruly monster - she was the squeaky wheel and so we were asked to leave. I am incredulous to this day, but in the end I am glad we left when we did, as I have learned in the 4 years since that several other children were forced out in the interim for similarly ridiculous offenses. Stay away unless you want to enroll your child in a yuppy training program.

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted December 08, 2009
wow!!! excellent school!! very nice staff!! 5 stars!

Posted October 24, 2009
My daughter attends Roahn Woods and we could not be more pleased with the school. She loves attending. They offer her the perfect mix of personalized education in an environment where she feels happy and confident.

Rohan Woods School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
In addition to a great education, students are also taught ethical behavior. They learn to be considerate of others as well as to build self-esteem through service to others.

Posted May 24, 2007
Fantastic school. Our kids love it. Every adult at school not only knows children's names, but details about their personalities. Great interaction between grades as well.

Posted May 14, 2007
Great school, my children never want to leave! It is truly what they market...a place where every person is known. The teachers know our family and our child. They are out in the community and programs like science keep my son curious.

Posted September 16, 2003
Fantastic school. Dedicated teachers, terrific approach to teaching. Children are flourishing.

Rohan Woods School