PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

We were new to St. Louis and Forsyth was a great fit not only for our children but for our entire family. Forsyth provides the perfect balance of challenging and nurturing a student. I have seen my children thrive academically, socially, physically and emotionally. We feel so lucky to have found this special place.

The community of families and teachers is beyond amazing. The children develop a true love of learning due to the creativity and efforts of the teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are the core of this school. The are flexible in meeting the students where they are and work with students individually to help them to be successful.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The honor code is the core of everything at Forsyth. The teachers do a terrific job instilling it into all facets of the day

Forsyth School is a gift to our family. Our daughter benefits from not only the top notch curriculum but also from her peer group. The arts, sports, teachers, community and the unique campus all combined make Forsyth School a very special place.

Forsyth School is a wonderful and unique place. The children feel loved, supported, and known by their teachers. The curriculum supports and challenges each individual learner. There's nothing like it!

Forsyth is an incredible school with a community like no other. Children know they are loved and are not afraid to take risks in their learning. 6th graders graduate confident and prepared. Forsyth is an active, joyful place!

I found the school very good academically and liked the personalization of the math instruction. I felt howver that the teachers were clueless regarding social interaction amongst the children and there was amazing clique-iness.

I moved from public school and, I'll admit, I was scared at first. I now know there was nothing to be afraid of. The sterio-type that privet schools are snobby certaintly does not apply to Forsyth. The families are pretty much all upper class, as you might imagine, yet I don't feel wealth sets any barriers between the kids who maybe aren't as wealthy. I've made friends from many different backgrounds. Yes, a lot being the 'old Saint Louis' type, but that matter is oblivious when it comes to friendships. The teachers are definitly not bios, and the the education I got here at Forsyth couldn't get any better. I love the staff, and all my classmates. When I graduate, I'll be balling for the next week =((( LUV U FORSYTHIANS!!!!

I have had children at Forsyth for 6 years and can find nothing significant to complain about! The teaching is top-notch, the families are wonderful and very committed to education and the environment is nourturing for students and parents alike.

Last modified Forsyth School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6