Posted August 28, 2014
My son just started Kindergarten here. I'm excited about his new year, his curriculum and even his daily routine. I am filled to the brim on him learning Spanish, Art, and working on the Computer. He's also taking part of their Soccer team they have started for the Kindergartener's It's a good school whether it's Christian or not. I'm not a fanatic bible person and I think this place is the right amount of religion with the perfect amount of culture, right behavior, and the right amount of everything. I really like his teacher and I love the fact that I get daily updates on how his day was. Everyone has been nothing but nice and informative. My son has been here since preschool. :)

Tower Grove Christian School 3

Posted August 12, 2014
This school has absolutely broken my heart. Right now as I am typing this, I am crying my eyes out. I can't start this school until next year because of my gpa. I understand that they want good grades but I DO make good grades. It was just my last semester where I didn't do so good. And plus my old school messed something up. I thought this was a "christian" school.. God accepts everyone for who they are so why can't they? My heart is truly broken. I will never forget this day, the day when they rejected me. I really love this school however, but now I am having second thoughts. I really want to scream and cry all night. My heart is in so much pain. But now I see how the real world is.

Tower Grove Christian School 2

Posted April 23, 2014
I have 2 children in TGCS one in preschool and the other in 1st grade. The teachers at TGCS are nothing less than Amazing however the Administration in the Preschool office and the "Head of School" have done a horrible job with exemplifying what Christian Schools are all about. Everything from misapplying to just being very rude. This is the second private school my children have attended and when I was in private schools while growing up and unfortunately this past year has pulling my children from christian schools all together.

Tower Grove Christian School 4

Posted January 17, 2014
I have a son who attends TGCS - they have a really great tutoring program called ArchTutors! I'd really encourage parents to use it for additional supplementation - it's very customizable for your child: https://sites.google.com/site/archtutors/

Posted June 23, 2013
My son has been going here since he was 2. He is now almost 5. For a private school, this place is affordable. But what I truly liked was the mix of asian culture, latino, blacks and whites. It's very diverse mix of cultures. This is their world. I'm glad he goes there, he has learned so much. He can stay till he graduates 12th grade if he wants.

Posted February 15, 2013
My children have attended here since they were 3 yrs old. For hard working parents there is no better substitute for your children than the teachers, from preschool through high school. My daughter is graduating from the high school this year (2013) and my son will be graduating from the high school next year. Not only has my family invested 16 years here but Tower Grove Christian Preschool & School have invested deeply in my children. Alot of the teachers have been here for at least 10 years and many students come back from after college to visit a well-loved teacher or staff member. That is commitment. Start here and end here!

Posted May 22, 2012
My son started in Preschool here last August. He is a week from completing his first year which is incredible. He learned so much the first two months, it was incredible. He will be 4 in December, and we are so proud of his progress. I wasn't sure which school to pick, and I had it down between this one and another one nearby. That one was too "uppity" this one is perfect! The teachers are amazing. The principal is too. It's just a great school. And my son can stay there as all through the years if he wants.

Tower Grove Christian School 4

Posted August 14, 2010
Tower Grove Christian School is a great school. I have been affiliated with TGCS for 8 years and would recommend it to everyone, whether they live near by or not. They strive for academic excellence and are well above many schools in the surrounding area! Class sizes are smaller, but this allows for more one-on-one attention from the teachers. They still have music, art, P.E., library, computers, foreign languages and more- for all grades. They also have an excellent sports program. If you are looking for a good edcuation in a safe environment, with a staff that loves each student like their own- then this is the school for you!

Posted February 12, 2010
I have two children that attend TGCS. The Christian atmosphere is wonderful. All of the teachers really seem to care about my children. The school really strives to involve parents, and teachers are very good about communicating. I feel the discipline policies are fair and help in training children to be men/women of God. I cannot believe how much and how quickly my children are learning. I highly recommend this school. I could not be more pleased.

Posted May 02, 2009

Tower Grove Christian School
4257 Magnolia Avenue, St. Louis, MO  63110
Last modified Tower Grove Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Tower Grove Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.