PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 20, 2009
I think its a great school, especially for our kids that have a difficult time adjusting in public school, being cussed out and someone fighting them. That does not happen at Agape. My child learned more because the classroom were quite and the teacher held their attention.

Posted September 04, 2008
My child was at Agape until 8th grade. When she entered high school, she was above all the other students in her grade level, especially in math. The staff does a great job and the students were really a part of all planning at that school.

Posted August 29, 2008
Outstanding school andday care. We the parents, love it and our children really learn. Our kids are happy at Agape.

Posted April 28, 2008
Agape puts up a good front. They staff is constantly changing and one would be surprised if the just dropped in one day to find how the teachers really are when it comes to the daycare side.

Posted August 17, 2006
My daughter is 2 and has been at Agape for close to two months. I was really happy with her daycare before Agape. We moved and I had to change her daycare. I was worried that I wouldn't find another daycare that I liked as much. I didn't. What I found in Agape is much more than a daycare; it's a school. I have noticed changes in my child's speech, counting, and reciting colors and the alphabit. They have so many different activities that they do throughout the week. I'm looking forward to the Abeka program that starts at the end of the month. I'd say that Agape is a great find for any family. I also love the fact that the school goes up tp the eight grade.

Posted February 19, 2005
Excellent academic programs. With more funding a computer lab could be possible. Music and arts are encouraged. Student teacher ratio is outstanding. Teachers are focused on the overall development of children. They offer support and counselling. Constant encouragement and attention to a childs needs make this an excellent learning experience.

Posted June 14, 2004
I love this school as a single parent the hours of operation of the teachers have helped me out a lot

7400 Olive Boulevard, St Louis, MO  63130
Last modified Agape' Academy & Child Development Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6