St. Louis, MO

Posted July 10, 2013
As a current parent of a Lower School student, I cannot imagine my daughter anywhere else. She has grown into a Kind, Smart, Focused, Confident and Talented Young Lady. I believe that Visitation Academy and its academic excellence and culture has provided her an atmosphere where she is comfortable in who she is and where she wants to be in the future. She has developed life time friendships and a love of learning that will be with her as she moves into Upper School and on to Collage and for the rest of her life. I encourage you to visit and see the welcoming atmosphere and superior educators that the school has enlisted. As a parent, it is important to me that the school is open and encouraging to parent participation and Visitation is a place I also feel comfortable visiting and becoming involved in. The mothers and Fathers Clubs offers various opportunities.

Posted August 16, 2011
While many schools in the St. Louis area are fantastic, Visitation stands heads and shoulders above the rest. Their renowned academics, active sports, and inviting extracurriculars prove Viz is well-rounded; much like the young women in the school. The community and atmosphere makes each and every student feel welcome and wanted and students and faculty alike jump at the chance to help people see the good in their school. All in all, not one part of Visitation's makeup displays anything other than a smart, driven, welcoming school dedicated to helping their students flourish.

Posted December 21, 2009
I love viz it is soo fun and you learn alot

Posted October 18, 2009

Visitation Academy Of St Louis 2

Posted May 27, 2009

Visitation Academy Of St Louis 0

Posted September 23, 2008
i am a student at viz and have been there for 5 years and I absolutely love it! everyone is so nice and the teachers are amazzing!

Visitation Academy Of St Louis 0

Posted July 20, 2008
i go to visitation academy (viz) and i love it! it is small so everyone knows everyone! it is like a sisiterhood

Posted April 15, 2008
My child is a present student at VIZ. It is the perfect school for my daughter. academically challenging, they understand girls and everything that goes with girls growing up and becoming women. My daughter loves being involved with all the activities. The parents and girls are very welcoming to new families.

Posted January 17, 2006
- a former student
So I'm not exactly a parent- but still thought I would add my 2 cents about the Academy. It was amazing, and I still treasure my years there. It was very difficult academically, but that's what set us aside from every other private catholic school in St. Louis. And often times was even more difficult than some of my college classes. My sports experience was also amazing, it's really easy to form close bonds with teammates, classmates and even teachers after spending the better part of 6 years there. It's a hard atmosphere to describe, but very friendly, wholesome, and spiritual. No complaints here, and I think many of my friends now just can't understand when I say I'd love to go back to high school.

Visitation Academy Of St Louis 4

Posted May 20, 2005
- a former student

Visitation Academy Of St Louis
3020 North Ballas Road, St. Louis, MO  63131
Last modified Visitation Academy Of St Louis is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Visitation Academy Of St Louis Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top