6-8|Private

Bad
Good

I enrolled my son in this school for him to be in a different positive environment, as well as get a good education. I was open and honest about his behavioral issues day one. I recently called a meeting with the president, my counselor, and the principal to help them understand the possible reason for his impulse behavior and make them aware of his appt with a psychologist. Things got better as well as his grades. I thought they were gonna work with me while I seek help for seeing that their human service department serves absolutely no purpose. Not one time did she contavt me about what she has noticed about his behavior while he got wrote up for "the most pettiest things OMG! Instead of them working with me on this issue the expelled him. The principal is not pleasant at all and has poor social skills and the president (Eric Clark) used profanity when disciplining my son. So if your son had ADD/ADHD this son has no clue about assiting children with these and other types of social needs.

I love this school!! I have a son that graduated from Loyola in 2008 who is doing Great and a son who attends and will graduate next year. The staff is great and opportunities are endless! If you have a son who is that is willing to be the best young man that he can be then I would strongly suggest that you give Loyola a try.

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL !!!! My son attended Loyola and it was FABULOUS !!! The staff is wonderful and the academics are tier one level.

Last modified Loyola Academy Of St Louis is a Private school that serves grades 6-8