Ungraded
St. Louis, MO

Posted October 14, 2013
I have been very happy with Annunziata for my daughter. The class sizes are small. The teachers are caring and push my daughter to do her best. My daughter has thrived in the structure and predictability that the school provides. A very caring atmosphere. Thank God for Annunziata!

Posted April 30, 2010
A great school for any kid, let alone, those with different learning styles. Small classes and the right dose of discipline has made all the difference for our son. He's doing quite well there.

Posted November 17, 2009
This is a wonderful school for children with dyslexia. Ms. Book and her experienced faculty make this school what it is.

Posted September 19, 2009
I love Annunziata school because the teachers there are great and I learn new things every day.

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted April 10, 2006
This is a school for kids with special learning needs. There is a maximum class size of 12 and the teachers are all fabulous. They work with the kids at the level they are and really promote growth. After having tried the public schools, we switched here and it was the best move we made.

Annunziata School