PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love Epiphany and i looked forward to every school day every morning.I love it!! It really is a great school!!!

I have been going to epiphany for 8 years now and love it. The teachers are great. The activities are fun. My sister graduated from epiphany and now is at a great high school, and getting good grades. i love epiphany

I have enjoyed watching my daughter develop into a great young lady. I owe a lot of that to the school, which my daughter loves.

I am an alumni of Epiphany and enjoyed going to school there. I feel they got me prepared to go on to a good high school. They had a lot of activities and sports we could join too.

My children love Epiphany school and have really flourished there. I am a high school teacher and am very satisfied at the education and preparation the students receive at Epiphany. They receive a strong foundation in Christianity which is apparent in their treatment of eachother.

I am a two year alumni of Epiphany of our Lords Catholic grade school. Epiphany has done an excellent job preparing me for high school. My years at Epiphany were the best years of my life.

Contrary to another post on greatschools.org, my bi-racial child was treated excellently at Epiphany. It is a fantastic school. The staff is caring. My son looks forward to going to school everyday.

This school year is my childs first. The faculty and staff at Epiphany have been very kind and patient with helping me, help my daughter adjust to her new surroundings. The mornings are tough for her but at the end of the day she's smiling and tells me all about what she learned. Her teacher is wonderful!

Epiphany is a great school (and parish). The teachers are extremely dedicated and caring. Besides the excellent education there is a special emphasis on self value,responsibility and respect for others. There always has been and is now something very special happening at Epiphany of Our Lord School.

I went to Epiphany, and I loved the school, teachers, and the extracurricular activies. I ready hope others feel the same way because this school taught me how to get good grades, mostly becuse of the teachers.

Last modified Epiphany of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8