PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 30, 2009
I love Epiphany and i looked forward to every school day every morning.I love it!! It really is a great school!!!

Epiphany of Our Lord School

Posted August 26, 2009
I have been going to epiphany for 8 years now and love it. The teachers are great. The activities are fun. My sister graduated from epiphany and now is at a great high school, and getting good grades. i love epiphany

Posted April 06, 2009
I have enjoyed watching my daughter develop into a great young lady. I owe a lot of that to the school, which my daughter loves.

Posted January 05, 2009
I am an alumni of Epiphany and enjoyed going to school there. I feel they got me prepared to go on to a good high school. They had a lot of activities and sports we could join too.

Posted October 26, 2008
My children love Epiphany school and have really flourished there. I am a high school teacher and am very satisfied at the education and preparation the students receive at Epiphany. They receive a strong foundation in Christianity which is apparent in their treatment of eachother.

Posted August 04, 2008
I am a two year alumni of Epiphany of our Lords Catholic grade school. Epiphany has done an excellent job preparing me for high school. My years at Epiphany were the best years of my life.

Posted June 29, 2008
Contrary to another post on greatschools.org, my bi-racial child was treated excellently at Epiphany. It is a fantastic school. The staff is caring. My son looks forward to going to school everyday.

Posted September 13, 2007
This school year is my childs first. The faculty and staff at Epiphany have been very kind and patient with helping me, help my daughter adjust to her new surroundings. The mornings are tough for her but at the end of the day she's smiling and tells me all about what she learned. Her teacher is wonderful!

Posted May 10, 2007
Epiphany is a great school (and parish). The teachers are extremely dedicated and caring. Besides the excellent education there is a special emphasis on self value,responsibility and respect for others. There always has been and is now something very special happening at Epiphany of Our Lord School.

Posted May 10, 2007
I went to Epiphany, and I loved the school, teachers, and the extracurricular activies. I ready hope others feel the same way because this school taught me how to get good grades, mostly becuse of the teachers.

Epiphany of Our Lord School
6576 Smiley Ave, St Louis, MO  63139
Last modified Epiphany of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8