Arrowpoint Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2011
My 6 year old goes to this school. And to be honest im very happy with the school.My son has learned tremendously here.His teacher Ms Banks is a great teacher far as I know.Im very happy with the success of my son learning ability at this school..Not sure abt other teachers but I really seems like she takes her time and really love her profession..I shows through the children..

Posted July 23, 2010
My child used to attend Arrowpoint Elementary. She has attended previously Jennings school district but we moved. My child was attacked by another child. A child that the PE teacher stated was a problem child and had been suspended numerous times for the same issue. the Principle called me directly and advised i needed to pick my child up from school because she had been beat up by another student. "But in no way did your child start the fight." I asked why is she being suspended then? and the answer was to allow the children to cool off. My child came home every day exclaiming how she was not happy because the teacher would let the children take control of the class room. As a parent i attempted to get involved and speak with the principle who initiated she would look into the situation, I never heard back from her.

Arrowpoint Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2010
Wow, I'm a parent of a child in this school and this information alarms me. I know the principal, but I've never seen the assistant principal. I really didn't know they had one. They have what they call an Instructional Specialist, but no Asst. Principal. In fact, I visit this school often have seen teachers tell students things their parents should have told them. Teachers these days have to be instructors, counselors, parents, banks, etc. Sometimes we can eliminate the other roles teachers have to play if parents were more involved. This person writes like an uninvolved parent. This is NOT one of the worst schools in the district.

Posted May 13, 2010
This is one of the worst school's in the district. The principal lacks leadership and many of the teachers are only teaching for the pay check. The staff are bad examples for the children, the assistant principal got in a fight with another staff member and police had to be called. Teachers degrade students in front of other students. Send you kid some place else

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted August 08, 2008
great staff that cares about the students educational success and creating a community for everyone in the school

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted November 18, 2007

Arrowpoint Elementary School
2017 Arrowpoint Dr, St. Louis, MO  63138
Last modified Arrowpoint Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowpoint Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top