Posted April 29, 2013
My School Is One Of The Top Schools In The State Other Than Metro High ....

Posted May 19, 2011
This is a fantastic school. I give the students 5 stars. I am a substitute teacher. It was in math, for which I have a degree, so that helped. The students were very well-behaved, and respectful. It was one of my best substitute assignments. Thank you.

Posted November 01, 2010
The school offers a fantastic core curriculum and advance courses, including pre-engineering courses.

Posted October 25, 2010
Bierbaum Elementary in Mehlville are showing that they are making a difference in children's education by communicating with parents and following children's progresses closely and making sure the children are not left behind.

Posted September 27, 2010
I love Carnahan for my child because it is a nurturing environment, they are taking the necessary steps to help prepare my child for college and they are always available for me when I have needs.

Carnahan School Of The Future 2

Posted October 30, 2009

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted September 20, 2009
I love Carnahan High School of the Future! The teachers really care about the students, and the small school environment insures all the staff and faculty know each student and vice versa!

Carnahan School Of The Future 4

Posted December 11, 2008

Posted July 10, 2008
I attend Carnahan High School and its really becoming the school of the future. There's a excellent student to teacher ratio and the teachers are unlike no other. Usually in high school the teachers barely know you're name but not at Carnahn thats not a problem... There are so many opportunities at Carnahan and I would strongly refer any students to my school

Carnahan School Of The Future
4041 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO  63118
Last modified Carnahan School Of The Future is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carnahan School Of The Future Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top