Public charter
St. Louis, MO

Old North 2

Posted September 26, 2014
My school is not the worst, but overall the students deserve better. The leadership is inconsistent with their own core values, the learning climate is poor. As far as these high learning expectations, I'm still waiting to see some results. The communication, to be honest, with this particular teacher, is slightly better than horrible last school year. Most of the staff that I've interacted with are unprofessional. Parent don't feel welcome, as if they have something to hide. I've read through their student and teach handbook twice, and no-one took accountability for not following procedure my son. Like I said, not the worst, but definitely not as good as it seems.

Old North 1

Posted September 20, 2013
The school is horrible, kids are disobeying. And are getting suspended and expelled left and right. And plus there SAT Scores are way below average .

Old North 5

Posted June 25, 2013
My school is great, they have high learning expectations for us. We should be at least a 3 star school.

Old North 1

Posted April 21, 2009

Old North
3017 North 13th St, St. Louis, MO  63107
Last modified Old North is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old North Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top