St. Louis, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted August 22, 2013
Cool Valley Elementary is a wonderful school. My daughter has attended this school since kindergarten. She is currently in the 2nd grade. She is excelling in all her subjects (especially reading). All of her teachers are genuinely interested in her education, and they all go out of their way to make sure she is achieving the goals set by the school. They also encourage the parents to be involved in the education of their children. Every time I have a question for my daughter's teacher, they make time to address my concerns. I can even call them in the middle of the day. They never make me feel like I interrupting them. I would suggest Cool Valley Elementary to any parent.

Posted February 24, 2010

Cool Valley Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2009
Let me correct my response just a bit, I think the child supervision is fine and the staff is very very friendly and helpful although some of their procedures could use a little tweaking, and like a number of schools all around St. Louis they have got to get out of that old school menatlity of kids should be seen and not heard. All kids deserve the right to voice their opionion or explain themselves when needed as long as they speak to the adult that they are communicating with in a respectful manner!

Cool Valley Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2004
My children are students at Cool Valley and I have not been impressed. The teachers acknowledge there is no standard curriculum, child supervision is lacking, and I have observed the teachers yelling as a normal means of addressing the children. The principal does not show concern when serious matters are brought to his attention but rather is quite defensive. The staff is friendly, in general, and they do know the children by name, however, the level of unprofessionalism they display is profound.

Posted August 10, 2003
I think Cool Valley is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and the principal has valuable leadership skills. I would give the overall quality of the school a 10 out of 10!

Cool Valley Elementary School
1351 South Florissant Rd, St. Louis, MO  63121
Last modified Cool Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cool Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top