Bad
Good

The school is extremely incompetent. The students are bad and teachers show no respect to them.

Excellent school with excellent teachers.

it is a pretty good school, better than what I thought it was going to be. My child excells there. We wish they would offer AP classes to the lower grades.

I have two daughters and they both graduated from Hazelwood East High School. It was a great experience for both of them. My oldest daughter graduated from MIZZOU in May 2008. My youngest daughter is enjoy a full scholarship at Alabama A & M in Huntsville, AL. Education is great at East High School. Coming join us!

I currently attend Hazelwood East and I wouldn't have it any other way. The teachers are very friendly, caring, and help make the school a healthy learning environment. Many people believe its a bad school, but their views are wrong. We at Hazelwood East strive for the best and I'm extremely happy I will be graduating from there!

Last modified Hazelwood East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.