Hazelwood East High School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
The school is extremely incompetent. The students are bad and teachers show no respect to them.

Posted June 17, 2009
Excellent school with excellent teachers.

Posted May 20, 2009

Hazelwood East High School 3

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted October 17, 2008
it is a pretty good school, better than what I thought it was going to be. My child excells there. We wish they would offer AP classes to the lower grades.

Posted September 08, 2008
I have two daughters and they both graduated from Hazelwood East High School. It was a great experience for both of them. My oldest daughter graduated from MIZZOU in May 2008. My youngest daughter is enjoy a full scholarship at Alabama A & M in Huntsville, AL. Education is great at East High School. Coming join us!

Posted April 30, 2008

Posted April 06, 2008

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted January 24, 2007
I currently attend Hazelwood East and I wouldn't have it any other way. The teachers are very friendly, caring, and help make the school a healthy learning environment. Many people believe its a bad school, but their views are wrong. We at Hazelwood East strive for the best and I'm extremely happy I will be graduating from there!

Hazelwood East High School
11300 Dunn Rd, St. Louis, MO  63138
Last modified Hazelwood East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelwood East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top