Posted November 19, 2010
My 2 kids attend this school it is super! The principals, secretaries, teachers are so very nice, warm hearted, dedicated to the kids! They come home learning so much w/o an overload of homework, the kids are taught at school, not have a paper sent home and expect the parents to do the teaching. The smartboards are so awesome to have as a learning tool, my kids love them! The teachers have microphone/speakers in their rooms. Their overall test scores as grade levels are posted on the school website. My kids love their "down" time too. Gym is so much fun this year with the new Gym Teachers, they do so much outside my kids say, learning new games to stay healthy and fit. Recess is full of fun activities monitored by 2 super ladies who care for the kids well being, safety and support. They take their job seriously in making sure recess is safe and that the kids play in a fun enviroment free of confrontations & bullying. We cannot express just how much we appreciate everyones kindness at Warren Elementary. 5 stars*****

Warren Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
I love my son's teacher, however compared to his last school (which was a learning center), I can't tell if he's learning anything. The school need to teach spanish.

Posted November 12, 2009
I am very happy with the education my child is receiving at Warren. The team of second grade teachers is very organized and has its learning goals extremely well-planned. I like how a pretest is given before a topic is studied and then later a post-test so children can see their own improvement. Also, I feel that this school is very sensitive to the emotional needs of its children.

Warren Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
The time that each teacher spends with children is fantastic. Our kids are learning so much in a very dynamic atmosphere. The staff have the best interest of the kids at all times, whether it be in the classroom, specials areas, recess or the cafe'. I know that my kids are safe inside and outside of the building. The kids come home full of new interest, and full of new findings. Warren is a fairly new school that has grown into it's own and deservingly so. The school's PTO is so involved in supplying and purchasing educational materials, smart boards, outdoor classroom supplies, large playground equipment for all levels of students, and are very family orientated. The library in Warren is huge, one of the biggest libraries I have ever seen. 5 stars to this school!!

Posted July 15, 2008
The teachers and administration are sensitive to the children's safety, well being, education and their general overall needs. They gently push for excellence and they usually get it. My child has done well here. The Vacation Station program is exceptional. When I leave my child at school, she returns just as happy as when I left her. There are plenty of structured fun activities for the kids that are also educational. Every one of the teachers/ coordinators are loved and respected by the kids. I feel confident in leaving my children in the hands of this program.

Posted May 10, 2008
The teachers are excellent, the admin staff is fantastic and they truly listen to your child's personal needs and special needs if any. The nurse is the only problem i have encountered, no

Warren Elementary School
141 Weiss Rd, St. Peters, MO  63376
Last modified Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top