Bad
Good

The beginning of a new school year at Warren is highly anticipated by my kids. The excitement of new teachers, new learning experiences and being back with their friends at recess. The entire building is full of brightly painted walls with beautiful murals. The library, computer lab, gymnasium, cafeteria and even the playground are so colorful, making for a less sterile facility then you see in most schools. This staff is truly exceptional at what they do. I agree with the other statements (my kids attend this school) from the office, to the teachers to the support staff, they all work so hard to support the kids in learning and figuring out life, thanks to them, our kids are learning at top levels.

My 2 kids attend this school it is super! The principals, secretaries, teachers are so very nice, warm hearted, dedicated to the kids! They come home learning so much w/o an overload of homework, the kids are taught at school, not have a paper sent home and expect the parents to do the teaching. The smartboards are so awesome to have as a learning tool, my kids love them! The teachers have microphone/speakers in their rooms. Their overall test scores as grade levels are posted on the school website. My kids love their "down" time too. Gym is so much fun this year with the new Gym Teachers, they do so much outside my kids say, learning new games to stay healthy and fit. Recess is full of fun activities monitored by 2 super ladies who care for the kids well being, safety and support. They take their job seriously in making sure recess is safe and that the kids play in a fun enviroment free of confrontations & bullying. We cannot express just how much we appreciate everyones kindness at Warren Elementary. 5 stars*****

I love my son's teacher, however compared to his last school (which was a learning center), I can't tell if he's learning anything. The school need to teach spanish.

I am very happy with the education my child is receiving at Warren. The team of second grade teachers is very organized and has its learning goals extremely well-planned. I like how a pretest is given before a topic is studied and then later a post-test so children can see their own improvement. Also, I feel that this school is very sensitive to the emotional needs of its children.

The time that each teacher spends with children is fantastic. Our kids are learning so much in a very dynamic atmosphere. The staff have the best interest of the kids at all times, whether it be in the classroom, specials areas, recess or the cafe'. I know that my kids are safe inside and outside of the building. The kids come home full of new interest, and full of new findings. Warren is a fairly new school that has grown into it's own and deservingly so. The school's PTO is so involved in supplying and purchasing educational materials, smart boards, outdoor classroom supplies, large playground equipment for all levels of students, and are very family orientated. The library in Warren is huge, one of the biggest libraries I have ever seen. 5 stars to this school!!

The teachers and administration are sensitive to the children's safety, well being, education and their general overall needs. They gently push for excellence and they usually get it. My child has done well here. The Vacation Station program is exceptional. When I leave my child at school, she returns just as happy as when I left her. There are plenty of structured fun activities for the kids that are also educational. Every one of the teachers/ coordinators are loved and respected by the kids. I feel confident in leaving my children in the hands of this program.

The teachers are excellent, the admin staff is fantastic and they truly listen to your child's personal needs and special needs if any. The nurse is the only problem i have encountered, no

Last modified Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.