PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have five children and in our family we have experienced every grade level at WCA from the 3s class up to 8th grade. We love the small classes, Abeka curriculum, weekly chapel, uniforms, and caring teaches. We are so blessed to have this school so close to home.

Amazing school where I see my daughter happy and learning! We started our daughter in the three year old program during the beginning of the year. I was very nervous about sending her to a school when the school year had already started but we could not be happier we made that decision. The teachers and staff especially the early childhood teacher at Williot are amazing! They care about the children and provide a great educational classroom. The classroom are smaller which allows the teachers to get to know each child on an individual basis which allows them to focus on each child's individual needs and style of learning. Our daughter is entliering Pre-K in August and I have heard nothing but great things about the program- cursive writing, reading, and much more! We love Williot!

Amazing School! Started our kids in the 3's class and we couldn't be happier with the teachers and staff! Our kids have a great time at school, have learned so much, and I love that I feel confident that they are safe at school and loved by their teacher.

WRCA has seen some transition over the past few years and I have been impressed with the new principal and the way the teachers and administration have come together. The academic expectation is high, but the class sizes are small, and that gives ample time for each teacher to really focus on each student, their strengths, and bring out their personal best. There are not a lot of school sponsored clubs or activities but we have never felt that was a problem. We chose the school based on academics, not social opportunity. There are plenty of sports and arts organizations around town to be a part of. The teachers are outstanding and their dedication is overwhelming.

Our daughter started Willott as a three year old last year and is now in the Pre-K class. We stay with Willott because we feel our daughter not only receives a solid introduction to learning, but because of the dedication and commitment of the teachers and staff. The transition back to school has been smooth due to the consistency of the staff and classroom activities. We are thankful for Willott!

This is an AMAZING school you really get the benefit of teachers that truly love and care about your child EXCELLENT!

We LOVE Willott Road Christian Academy! When my son is dropped off at school I know he is in a safe environment where he will be given the best education. The teachers and faculty are dedicated, loving and Christ centered. They are always willing to take time to communicate with the parents. The teachers here CARE!

We enrolled our first child in WRCA 5 years ago and have never been sorry. We now have 2 WRCA students. The teachers are amazing. My children know they are truly loved by their teachers, who often show up at their (non-school sponsored) games and recitals. I see the principal and pastor every morning at drop-off and every afternoon at pick-up. I have every confidence that the academic, social and spiritual training my children receive at WRCA is the best and this is the place they were meant to be.

We couldn't be more happy with the decision to send our children to Willott Road Christian Academy. The teachers are the best of the best. I am in awe of their dedication and love they have for the students. The smaller class size allows for more personal attention and the curriculum is giving my children the foundation they need to succeed.

We have been very pleased with the academic drive this school provides. The teachers are loving but firm, providing an excellent learning environment. The classes are small and each student receives the individual attention they need to bring out their personal best.

Last modified Willott Road Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8