St. Peters, MO

Posted October 24, 2013
My children just started attending Progress South about 3 weeks ago & I am impressed so far. The principal and office staff have been very kind and helpful. Coming from a neighboring school district the school work is more challenging but both of my childrens teachers are making sure that they transition well. My 1st and 2nd graders are doing work that I didn't even know that they could do. I love that they ate both being challenged and doing so well. So far everything is going great and I look forward to seeing my children excel throughout the school year.

Progress South Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
We started Progress South last year not knowing anyone. The principal is amazing! It was so helpful before the school year, there was an orientation for new parents and kids. The principal talked with the parents and the vice principal showed the kids around. I couldn't believe it, the first week of school the principal remembered my sons name!! He loved it! His second grade teacher was the best! This school is very anti bullying. That is very important to me. We had a great year!!! They say they want parent involvement, but there is not much. The PTO is already established and not much room in there. As for the staff they were great!

Posted July 21, 2011
I love Progress South. I have had 3 children attend through the past 4 years and have never experienced a bad teacher or a bad moment. The children are orderly when you walk through the halls. The teachers have always been very communicative and the principal truly cares. We might be moving and I am very sad to think of leaving Progress South.

Progress South Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2010
Excellent principal and counselors who have gotten to know my child. My child has had behavioral issues, and they have all worked so hard with him! We are informed of his academic and social achievements constantly; lots of individual attention given even though it's a big school. Teachers have been great overall; had some minor issues with one. Unsure about gifted/talented programs here; we have not looked into this but GT is not really "featured" either; something to consider. Large, but well-managed school; the kids are nice and bullying is not tolerated.

Posted August 08, 2010
I have 2 kids that have been blessed to be a part of this amazing school! The Pricipal, and teachers, and support staff all are very dedicated to helping the children learn in a loving bully free optomistic atmosphere!! Thank you for doing an amazing job!!!!!

Posted May 29, 2010
This school is awesome. I am amazed at the comment that the school is dirty, as I have never noticed anything but cleanliness. My kids love it, and I appreciate the fact that I can walk in and the office staff know me and my kids. Pretty good since the school has over 900 students. The PTO is awesome and goes to great lengths to provide things the district cant

Progress South Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted February 02, 2009

Progress South Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2008
What a positive place to learn! My daughter, now in 4th grade, loves the supportive learning environment. We have found that the Administration and Teachers are 'on the same page' and truly are interested in creating the best learning environment. I was interested to see someone thought the school was dirty. I have never seen that problem in this school. We all want our children to have the best learning environment and best opportunities and I feel that Progress South meets and exceeds those requirements. I am proud to have a child that attends this school!

Posted January 10, 2008
I am so thankful to this schools staff and teachers for helping my 2 sons. One of which has special needs and they have been wonderful working with us and him to help him suceed

Progress South Elementary School
201 Knaust Rd, St. Peters, MO  63376
Last modified Progress South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Progress South Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top