St. Peters Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
Unfortunately part if the problem lies in the state, as MO is behind compared to other states. We move due to my job and comparatively, the curriculum is not at the same level. For the school's part, the motivation and drive in the teachers is lacking and it feels like they are there for their required hours and that is all. After school events and programs are not attended by teachers or promoted by them and there is a great disconnect between the school and the parent. I'm blessed with great children, both behavioral and academic wise so this is not a complaint because of disciplinary issues common to these sites; just a comparison to what we have been fortunate to experience at other schools and have found truly lacking here.

Posted May 22, 2009
My son attends this school & I have to say that I really love this school & so does he! The teachers are very kind & work with your child based on their needs. I also love how it's only K-2nd grade & then 3'rd - 5th is @ Lewis & Clark. It's a great set-up & the school is top notch!

Posted February 21, 2009

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted April 20, 2006
St. Peters Elementary School is by far the best public school I have ever seen! The principal is top notch and the teachers are wonderful! I am proud to say I think we have one of the highest levels of parental support in the entire state!

St. Peters Elementary School
400 McMenamy Rd, St. Peters, MO  63366
Last modified St. Peters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
St. Peters Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top