Bad
Good

This school is just amazing! This school has so, many nice people. I am a student of south middle and I just started 6th grade this year and older student and the teachers have helped me when I've needed it and even when I didn't ask for it. This is a great school where you can be you. There are s, many clubs and activities , you are bound to find something that fits YOU!

South Middle is an average public school. There are some really good educators who seem to really care about the kids and go above and beyond to teach these students. Some of the eighth grade math teachers have not been the best. My children loved math before taking advanced math courses here. They did well and learned the material, but their love for math was gone. I would like to see improvement in the eighth grade math education. It IS possible to teach the material and keep it fun and enjoyable. The goal should not be to frustrate our kids.

I just got out of 5th grade and im going to atend south middle,im very excited about going,i read the reviews,and im much more confident.Cant wait!

This school is the awesomeist school i ever went to! The teachers give constructive critisism for the students. Principals are just as smart as the teachers one of them was a math teacher i think...the academics are full of fun things that you get to study. While the students eat lunch the teachers have plan time while they eat and guess what sometimes they make games up for the students to learn with. Then, students get to play it in class it is so fun being with SMS this is a great school for kids!!

I loved 7th grade there! i was on 7-2 and i had the best time! the teachers are so nice and fun i wish i could have the same teachers again next year in 8th grade!

ist a nice place to learn im a 8 grader the only bad thing is the food its ok but they have taken several things out like hot wings and unhealthy food . the teachers are nice the princables are nice too

I have a son in 6th grade at south middle and I have had nothing but a good experience this school year. The teacher 's are wonderful and the communication has been well,always getting back to me with any questions or concerns I have. Way to go SMS.

I'm in 7th grade this year and i've never been so depressed in my life since i've began this miserable year. Last year was the best ( With the exception of one teacher) But then when I came into 7th grade life is wretched. The teachers yell at you to get ot class even at your locker, all my friends are gone, and the principals could care less about what you have to say and more about everything else! And don't think I'm just some lowly F student either, I get mostly B or B+. I've cried 5 times this year in school!

My child loves sms! we couldnt ask for better! the teachers are great! keep it up south middle!

i love this place!!!!! i wish i could go back! south is amazing and anyone would be lucky to go there!

Last modified Ft. Zumwalt South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.